OT Old School Rap | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT Old School Rap

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Just heard The Beatnuts on an old school rap radio station.
Watch Out Now
Off The Books
No Escapin’ This

...so good.

Classic. What station?

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Just heard The Beatnuts on an old school rap radio station.
Watch Out Now
Off The Books
No Escapin’ This

...so good.

Oh yeah. That was some pool party!

Reaction Score
I completely forgot one of my other all time favorites- onyx’s second album all we got iz us is amazing from start to finish. They are remembered for “slam” but this whole album is so much better. Used to listen to it to get pumped up before youth football games .

Reaction Score
I completely forgot one of my other all time favorites- onyx’s second album all we got iz us is amazing from start to finish. They are remembered for “slam” but this whole album is so much better. Used to listen to it to get pumped up before youth football games .

Was just listening to them yesterday. Was thinking Shut em down looped over and over would be a great loop for a basketball game.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I was scrolling through my itunes looking for something to listen to and found myself happily hitting play on Nas's "Halftime".

Posting it here because he mentions how he misses "Mr. Magic" and that reminded me of this thread.

I'm so old I almost forgot how many times I listened to this playlist back in the day "Halftime"/"I Can" /"N.Y, State of Mind"

Also have a The Roots play list I reccomend:

Adreneline!/100% Dundee/Don't Feel Right/Here I Come/What They Do

Reaction Score
The L.A. Dream Team (Is in the house...)
Sugar Hill Gang
Grand Master Flash

Not rap but a freestyle shout out to Debbie Deb, Sweet Sensation, Nice ‘N Wild, Lisa-Lisa and the Cult Jam and Secret Weapon as well. This thread is bringing me back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom