OT: Notre Dame/ Clemson | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Notre Dame/ Clemson

Reaction Score
The only game theory ND should have to face is finding opponents for games due to a boycott of the Irish til they join a conference like the 64 other P5 members. Simple really.

Of course teams *could* force ND to join a conference.

But I highly highly highly doubt there would ever be a coalition that could hold together, for the reasons stated above.

Reaction Score
The only game theory ND should have to face is finding opponents for games due to a boycott of the Irish til they join a conference like the 64 other P5 members. Simple really.
Actually they're already a defacto member of the ACC, every year they schedule half of their games within the ACC, and in all sports except football they are a full voting member. I think it's just a matter of time now until they fully join in football as well. After their crappy showing against Clemson, the NCAA will not put them ahead of better teams like next year or the year after that.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
It is what happens when you have a 4 team play-off and do not put the best 4 teams in. This is not hind sight. Most did not consider them a top 5 team, but they were deserving a chance because they were undefeated. That's the problem, pick them because they are deserving, but not one of the best.

The selection criteria is a moving target.

Of course it’s a moving target. I’m amazed they haven’t found more ways to get Ohio state in there. They’ve pulled some doozies so far already

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom