OT: Notre Dame/ Clemson | The Boneyard

OT: Notre Dame/ Clemson

Reaction Score
I loved seeing the so called experts the other day complain about ND getting no respect respect is earned not given but its ND so they think they should just have it handed to them. When is the last time ND had even a close game against a power house program the early 90s maybe.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Switch over to Bryant - Iowa.... 4 point game at the under 12

2 point game at the under 4:00

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It was to be expected. there are only a few teams that can really win this thing every year. Alabama and Clemson for sure, Ohio State, Georgia and Oklahoma can play for it, after that...who knows.

Reaction Score
Notre Dame won’t sniff the playoff for years even with undefeated seasons; the committee won’t take this loss lightly.

They better hope the field expands to 8 or 16 really, really soon.

Reaction Score
Notre Dame won’t sniff the playoff for years even with undefeated seasons; the committee won’t take this loss lightly.

I hope they never sniff the playoffs again. Good thing they played Navy instead of Army.

Reaction Score

They will be back. The system is flawed.

Reaction Score
They haven’t won the National Championship in football in over 30 years now and have been blown out in last SIX big bowl games. They have so many built in advantages but consistently come up small. They ain’t what they think they are

Reaction Score
They haven’t won the National Championship in football in over 30 years now and have been blown out in last SIX big bowl games. They have so many built in advantages but consistently come up small. They ain’t what they think they are

Just incase they gotta be reminded miss the glory days of uconn football

Reaction Score
I don"t think there is a debate that wtv the system is, the 4 teams that got in were supposed to get in under that system. You cant 20/20 hindsight it with anti. ND bias. Oklahoma got blasted too. The score was deceptive but ND was worse. ND also got lucky in missing Clemson in their ACC draw. They aren't in if they drew Clemson but they didn't

Rooting for UCF is odd for me but i will. Worth it for the chatter alone if AAC beats SEC.

Last edited:

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Kelly's post game interview was a joke. He believes they not that far away and they will learn and get better. He's drinking the "gold" kool aide!

ND was outmatched from the start. Clemson's O line and D line were bigger, stronger and quicker the entire game. This includes the second team linemen who played significant minutes in the second half. Clemson's skilled players were superior to ND's. And Kelly got his butt out coached!!

Unless ND plays the likes of Clemson ever season, no way they get better. The ND ego gets in the way every time. And this is why ND will not join the ACC.

Reaction Score
It is what happens when you have a 4 team play-off and do not put the best 4 teams in. This is not hind sight. Most did not consider them a top 5 team, but they were deserving a chance because they were undefeated. That's the problem, pick them because they are deserving, but not one of the best.

The selection criteria is a moving target.

Reaction Score
I don"t think there is a debate that wtv the system is, the 4 teams that got in were supposed to get in under that system. You cant 20/20 hindsight it with anti. ND bias. Oklahoma got blasted too. The score was deceptive but ND was worse. ND also got lucky in missing Clemson in their ACC draw. They aren't in if they drew Clemson but they didn't

Rooting for UCF is odd for me but i will. Worth it for the chatter alone if AAC beats SEC.
If Dexter Lawrence had played, very possible Clemson would have had a defensive score or two.

Reaction Score
These first two games were predictable. Alabama and Clemson are just so far superior to anyone except maybe Ohio St. and Georgia.

Reaction Score
ND hasnt been good for a couple years. They need to play a full schedule in a conference and compete for a conference championship.

Yeah ND should be in a conference, because making it to the CFP semifinals is such a terrible outcome for them.

Reaction Score

Of course they is a debate. ND proves it doesn't belong year after year after year. They are stealing money.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom