OT- NBA Trade Deadline 2019 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT- NBA Trade Deadline 2019

Reaction Score
Maybe he doesn't want to play in Boston. It could be that simple

Yes, who wants to play for a storied franchise in one of America's largest metro areas, in a city known for sports who recently had a team in both the World Series and Super Bowl, with a former #1 pick superstar who helped bring the first championship to Cleveland and who has appeared in movies, alongside whatever remains of a young core built through the draft, for a precocious coach who got his NBA head coaching start in his 30s, and for a president of basketball operations who was an all-star for the same team and was there during the team's legendary run in the '80s.

Reaction Score
Yes, who wants to play for a storied franchise in one of America's largest metro areas, in a city known for sports who recently had a team in both the World Series and Super Bowl, with a former #1 pick superstar who helped bring the first championship to Cleveland and who has appeared in movies, alongside whatever remains of a young core built through the draft, for a precocious coach who got his NBA head coaching start in his 30s, and for a president of basketball operations who was an all-star for the same team and was there during the team's legendary run in the '80s.

Just because you think highly of Boston doesn't mean everyone should. It's quite clear he has close to no interest playing in Boston.

I know many people in the great lakes area and south who would never live in Boston. Different strokes for different folks

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Just because you think highly of Boston doesn't mean everyone should. It's quite clear he has close to no interest playing in Boston.

I know many people in the great lakes area and south who would never live in Boston. Different strokes for different folks

It's quite clear his marketing team is trying to steer the proceedings. Possibly the Pelicans as well.

Reaction Score
apparently not anthony davis or kyrie irving

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
It's closer to Davis being represented by LeBron's company.

Bron has no equity. It’s against the nba rules, but apparently not the nfl as rashan Gary is opening a sports agency to rep him and get future clients for his post career venture.

Reaction Score
Bron has no equity. It’s against the nba rules, but apparently not the nfl as rashan Gary is opening a sports agency to rep him and get future clients for his post career venture.

Correct. But NBA writers mention it as basically a partnership and I can understand why.

the Q

Reaction Score
The irony of AD's dad blasting Boston for having no class by trading Thomas for a better player while his son forces his team to trade him before fulfilling his contract.
Glass houses anyone

It is funny.

I have no issue with either side doing what is best for them.

It is a business.

It’s the guys who open themselves up to criticism like Johnny Damon who deserve any and all criticism they get.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Dunno why you say Kyrie. He's said he wants to resign. He then said again that Boston easily leads. He made the 'check back with me July 1' in the context of a a point he was about the media making mountains out of molehills and misrepresenting statements and creating controversy. The irony is they did the same thing with that quote.

the Q

Reaction Score
Dunno why you say Kyrie. He's said he wants to resign. He then said again that Boston easily leads. He made the 'check back with me July 1' in the context of a a point he was about the media making mountains out of molehills and misrepresenting statements and creating controversy. The irony is they did the same thing with that quote.

There’s an awful lot of smoke, especially after brow’s belief about kyrie...

Reaction Score
Pelicans aint' playing Brow's game.

They're going to take the Kawhi-road and send him where he doesn't want to go.

Brow in Boston for next season, Kyrie resigns, Boston brings home the championship in 2020, Brow stays in Boston due to ship'.

You heard it here first.

Reaction Score

Apparently I was a bit too subtle, but all of the things in my paragraph could apply to either the Lakers or the Celtics.

Mostly a joke, but also a bit of a point about how these guys want to go to LA, but it's basically the same situation as Boston.

Reaction Score

Yeah the Klutch thing is completely on the up and up. No question.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Pelicans aint' playing Brow's game.

They're going to take the Kawhi-road and send him where he doesn't want to go.

Brow in Boston for next season, Kyrie resigns, Boston brings home the championship in 2020, Brow stays in Boston due to ship'.

You heard it here first.

I heard Durant, Antetokuomnpo, Harden, Klay Thompson, and Kemba will all sign with Boston too, because why not?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Pelicans should take Lakers offer. There is a lot of good stuff there in return for a player that is definitely leaving.

I would trade Kyrie if I was Ainge. He can't keep all that talent long term, and Kyrie has great trade value.

Reaction Score
Kyrie is a FA after this year no? How much talent can you get in return I wonder

Reaction Score
How awkward was this? lol

"Well... umm, yeah, well..." then Cuban has to jump in to save him. KP then had a second chance to give a direct answer and once again Cuban had to step in. This idiot REALLY might take that QO?

the Q

Reaction Score
Pelicans should take Lakers offer. There is a lot of good stuff there in return for a player that is definitely leaving.

I would trade Kyrie if I was Ainge. He can't keep all that talent long term, and Kyrie has great trade value.

Hayward and horfords contracts expire just as brown and Tatum would get expensive.

And both would be at an age where you probably wouldn’t want to resign them to big long term money.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom