OT Myles Garrett | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT Myles Garrett

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
If Mason Rudolph did this stick a fork in him, if Myles Garrett is lying stick a fork in him. I know what my gut tells me.

During appeal, Myles Garrett accused Mason Rudolph of using racial slur

Stick a fork in Garrett either way. You can't go around bashing someone's skull in even if they used a disgusting slur like that.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Stick a fork in Garrett either way. You can't go around bashing someone's skull in even if they used a disgusting slur like that.

he’ll play again. For the brown.

ill take bets on that.

Reaction Score
I think Garrett just made things a whole lot worse for himself.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I think Garrett just made things a whole lot worse for himself.

It certainly seems that way, especially since nobody has come out and corroborated his story and there were a few players in the area.

Reaction Score
It certainly seems that way, especially since nobody has come out and corroborated his story and there were a few players in the area.
This actually bothers me more than the helmet thing. That was a momentary lapse of control in an insanely heated moment. This is taking the time to think about it and making a decision to try and ruin a guy by calling him a racist. Myles Garrett is a bad guy.

Reaction Score
I know a guy who played on the line in the NFL for 5 years. Hearing his stories, it wouldn't surprise me if he said that. But mentioning this a week later is fishy at best.

Reaction Score
Who is Randolph?
c1a958b5e6ab4e98d9aff3885fd9400c--famous-men-famous-people.jpg

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I know a guy who played on the line in the NFL for 5 years. Hearing his stories, it wouldn't surprise me if he said that. But mentioning this a week later is fishy at best.

Out of curiosity, how long ago? Things have changed radically in the last however many years

Reaction Score
This actually bothers me more than the helmet thing. That was a momentary lapse of control in an insanely heated moment. This is taking the time to think about it and making a decision to try and ruin a guy by calling him a racist. Myles Garrett is a bad guy.
Not that it takes anything away from it, but i’d bet his representation had a major role in putting this out.

Reaction Score
I’m sure Rudolph just whispered it in Garrett’s ear. Duh. There were 15-20 guys in the pile. If not one backs up Garrett. And I don’t care which team, obviously the slur he is talking about concerns players from both teams, then Garrett has just dug his own grave. And this is something he can’t apologize for. As someone said, he waited all this time to come out w this claim. If it’s fabricated, he’s dead. If it’s not, still not sure it justifies his actions, but does make you wonder why 10 other guys didn’t jump Rudolph.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I’m sure Rudolph just whispered it in Garrett’s ear. Duh. There were 15-20 guys in the pile. If not one backs up Garrett. And I don’t care which team, obviously the slur he is talking about concerns players from both teams, then Garrett has just dug his own grave. And this is something he can’t apologize for. As someone said, he waited all this time to come out w this claim. If it’s fabricated, he’s dead. If it’s not, still not sure it justifies his actions, but does make you wonder why 10 other guys didn’t jump Rudolph.

Well the NFL investigated (ie asked people), and found nothing. So I don't know what else there is to come out. It's likely fabricated....but nothing will happen to him and it'll die here.

Reaction Score
Based on how Rudolph's African American teammates came to his defense and the lack of a corroborating witness, I highly doubt he said it. I thought Garrett made a stupid decision with the helmet, but falsely labeling someone a racist makes him a POS for life.

Reaction Score
Everyone know how the Pouncey’s are. If he heard his QB say something of the sort it’s possible that he might’ve been stomping and punching his own QB. Ponder that...

Reaction Score
Well the NFL investigated (ie asked people), and found nothing. So I don't know what else there is to come out. It's likely fabricated....but nothing will happen to him and it'll die here.
No way it dies here if it ends up he fabricated the statement. In this racially charged world we live in?? He made it 10x worse by lying about that if he indeed did. What that says about his character is far beyond his swinging of the helmet. No way the NFL allows him to get away w that. Never mind his teammates and the rest of the league. That is NOT something you F around with.

Reaction Score
Makes Myles look worse. Guess there's a chance he said something when they were on the ground but doubt it.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
No way it dies here if it ends up he fabricated the statement. In this racially charged world we live in?? He made it 10x worse by lying about that if he indeed did. What that says about his character is far beyond his swinging of the helmet. No way the NFL allows him to get away w that. Never mind his teammates and the rest of the league. That is NOT something you F around with.

Why? You can't prove it either way, so nobody can really do anything. Myles says he heard it, nobody else did, but where's the proof?

Reaction Score
Why? You can't prove it either way, so nobody can really do anything. Myles says he heard it, nobody else did, but where's the proof?
The PLAYERS will not allow him to get away w it. If not one guy backs him up, they will all know he’s lying. And in a league where I dare say the majority of players are black, that is not something you should make up.

it’s the definition of being a punk and a and trying to find anything to justify your unjustifiable behavior.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom