OT: My little UConn fan could use some prayers | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: My little UConn fan could use some prayers

Reaction Score
You guys are amazing, thank you so much. Last Friday when we got the news we felt so alone, at first I just wanted to isolate but since word got out every has been so kind to our family the feeling is indescribable and even though Kendall can't tell us, I think she feels it too hopefully.

She's at CCMC and they've been really good to her there. The doctors all seem very confident in a positive outcome.

For those asking there is a GoFundMe which has been very well supported, I'll leave the link at the bottom. Our entire town has rallied to us like I've never seen before, every business in town wants to donate a raffle basket.

I don't usually like to ask for help, at a restaurant I do everything short of telling the waiter I'll get my own food. The amount of paying it forward I need to do will take a life time.

Kendall Lord
This is the thread where you learn that the people you thought were %%%%% (use your own adjective)are actually pretty cool people.
Thank you for allowing us to help in some small way.
I know the part about feeling alone. You get the devastating news.....and nothing anyone says seems to mean anything. Felt that before. God bless.

Reaction Score
This is the thread where you learn that the people you thought were %%%%% (use your own adjective)are actually pretty cool people.
Thank you for allowing us to help in some small way.
I know the part about feeling alone. You get the devastating news.....and nothing anyone says seems to mean anything. Felt that before. God bless.
You are so right. I believe people are basically good and in times of distress you see how so many respond. The little one is in my prayers, as well as the whole family.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Wow! What an adorable little girl. Sending prayers & best wishes to you and your family. In case anyone missed it, the non-merchandise link is here: Kendall Lord
I have fond memories of Plantsville so it doesn't surprise me in the least that they are pitching in to help.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Site won’t accept the Video, but tears everywhere in the Field House Sunday morning when the results of HuskyTHON were announced. $1.3 million raised for CCMC (hopefully some help for Bryan and family). Husky nation at its best

Upload to Youtube and then link here.

Reaction Score
I just wanted to get back here and send more positive thoughts to Kendall as I was thinking about her. I've been cooped up with a bronchial infection all po'd and was thinking who hell cares about a "cold" there's a bigger fight for a little girl out there who deserves to kick it's butt.

More thoughts and prayers to your beautiful little girl Bryan and all of you!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Have been praying since you posted. No one should suffer from any malady let alone a child with a serious problem. The outpouring of love and prayers are important. I'm a believer that something greater than all of us can help in moments like this.

I've forwarded the fundraising information to relatives that live in Southington. God bless your child and your family Bryan.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The first rule of the Boneyard is that no one mentions the Boneyard.
I dunno. I find it unforgivable. I mean, somewhere in Farmington is a piece of medical equipment with a brass plaquard with Senhor Testiculo and "The Boneyard" emblazoned on it. We like publicity.

I hope to be munching pancakes on Sunday.

@Bryan Lord ...we talking banana/chocolate chip availability?

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I just wanted to get back here and send more positive thoughts to Kendall as I was thinking about her. I've been cooped up with a bronchial infection all po'd and was thinking who hell cares about a "cold" there's a bigger fight for a little girl out there who deserves to kick it's butt.

More thoughts and prayers to your beautiful little girl Bryan and all of you!
You big moosh.

Reaction Score
I dunno. I find it unforgivable. I mean, somewhere in Farmington is a piece of medical equipment with a brass palquard with Senhor Testiculo and "The Boneyard" emblazoned on it. We like publicity.

I hope to be munching pancakes on Sunday.

@Bryan Lord ...we talking banana/chocolate chip availability?

When and where is this Dove? ........from the Moosh:D

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Looks like pannycakes:

SUNDAY, MArch 10 8AM until there are no more mouths to feed.

Engine Co. 2
128 West Main Street
Plantsville, CT (part of Southington off Rt 84)

Google Maps

Reaction Score
Hey guys, not sure if we allow posts like this but figured I'd give it a shot.

My 3 year old, turning 4 March 7th, was diagnosed with kidney cancer last weekend. Shes autistic (mostly) nonverbal and really doesn't understand why all these strangers in lab coats keep poking and prodding her. Shes a super strong girl but could always use a little more support from friends, family, and maybe even the yard. Today she had her biopsy today, port placement, first round of chemo and is hanging tough.

Below is a link to a fundraiser friends have made for her, buy a t shirt or just send some prayers and good energy our way!

Support Kendall Lord | Bonfire
View attachment 39882

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom