OT: My little UConn fan could use some prayers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: My little UConn fan could use some prayers

Reaction Score
Having 2 little girls myself I can only imagine what you are going through right now man. I'm a strong believer in the power of prayer, and have sent up one for your daughter and you and your family. I will continue to pray for God's protection, comfort, and healing over your daughter and your whole family. Stay strong and positive.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Hey guys, not sure if we allow posts like this but figured I'd give it a shot.

Below is a link to a fundraiser friends have made for her, buy a t shirt or just send some prayers and good energy our way!

She's adorable and we wish her the speediest of recoveries. And we're thinking of her parents as well.

A sweatshirt and a donation is the easiest of asks here.

Reaction Score
She’s a beautiful, tough looking little Husky fan Bryan. Prayers to her in the biggest sense and to your whole family. Will wear the shirt thinking soon she will win this battle and that smile will live on.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Best of luck to you and your family in facing this ordeal. Rooting for Kendall.

Try clicking ADD TO CART. Then set shirt order to zero. Then Add a Donation. Link is there.

fwiw, I needed to "x" the shirt option, as setting to zero kept prompting me to enter a quantity. But the "x" worked fine to enter a donation only.

Reaction Score
@Bryan Lord please let me know if it is OK to share this post with family and friends, maybe even my social media?

Also please know that I am available to help you set up a gofundme or any other charitable fundraising page

Prayers for your family. Nonstop.
So very sorry to hear. Going to purchase a shirt and pray to St. Anthony. He is the saint of miracles.

Reaction Score
You guys are amazing, thank you so much. Last Friday when we got the news we felt so alone, at first I just wanted to isolate but since word got out every has been so kind to our family the feeling is indescribable and even though Kendall can't tell us, I think she feels it too hopefully.

She's at CCMC and they've been really good to her there. The doctors all seem very confident in a positive outcome.

For those asking there is a GoFundMe which has been very well supported, I'll leave the link at the bottom. Our entire town has rallied to us like I've never seen before, every business in town wants to donate a raffle basket.

I don't usually like to ask for help, at a restaurant I do everything short of telling the waiter I'll get my own food. The amount of paying it forward I need to do will take a life time.

Kendall Lord

Reaction Score
Prayers sent, as someone whose had to deal with cancer with close family members the last few years I know how tough it can be. Keep your head up, your faith and trust in the doctors and know you aren’t alone! She’s a fighter and will prevail!

Reaction Score
You guys are amazing, thank you so much. Last Friday when we got the news we felt so alone, at first I just wanted to isolate but since word got out every has been so kind to our family the feeling is indescribable and even though Kendall can't tell us, I think she feels it too hopefully.

She's at CCMC and they've been really good to her there. The doctors all seem very confident in a positive outcome.

For those asking there is a GoFundMe which has been very well supported, I'll leave the link at the bottom. Our entire town has rallied to us like I've never seen before, every business in town wants to donate a raffle basket.

I don't usually like to ask for help, at a restaurant I do everything short of telling the waiter I'll get my own food. The amount of paying it forward I need to do will take a life time.

Kendall Lord
Kendall is in the very best care at CCMC. They are reknown for childrens' kidney cancer treatment. My nephew was diagnosed at 8 months, and today, he is a 10 year old healthy, happy, goofy stringbean of kid. Please take advantage of the amazing support from the social workers. They were a godsend.
PS....Prayers for you and your family.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom