OT: Most hated commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
vEqrrQS.jpg

After seeing this image, I agree.

I know this is supposed to be for a recycling program, but if it were for some bank's ATM services, that would be awesome.

Yeah, I went there.

Reaction Score
"Head on down to Major World where you'll save your moola shmoola (what does that even mean??) and lots of money!!"

Somewhat regional but that greasy used car salesman and the naked cowboy drive me nuts.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
more local but anyone mention Silas Deane Pawn? what a bunch of idiots. to try and get attention is one thing but to go completely over the top stupid is another.

Get down here now! Get down here now! Awesome!

Reaction Score
yeah the anti smoking commercial where the actor has to pull his tooth out at the register. way too visceral

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I dvr community each night and they show this commercial almost every episode. I fast forward through it 90% of the time but occasionally if I have it on in the background I hear it.

Just a tad depressing.

Reaction Score
This isn't an ad that I hate it just makes me ask so many questions of the universe, on the subject of the strange pharmaceutical ads. It's the one that helps blind people regulate their sleeping patterns. I just am constantly questioning the content of advertising so pretty often I think or say to my wife, "why are they trying to sell cars with children's characters!?", "how many blind people are watching TV right now?"

Like blind people are people too, but I can't imagine that they watch TV more than people with vision, so is the ad there primarily to hit those of us with functioning eyes, so we then say "hey my blind friend Johnny might want this, I should tell him about it!"

so strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown