OT: Major sporting events lost by coaching... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Major sporting events lost by coaching...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's beautiful how the media is promoting Brady's " great performance" instead of just admitting that the stupid play call was the difference. I can't take it.
no kidding, huh? just like last week we were hearing how Russell Wilson, with his 4 picks, was undefeated against super bowl quarterbacks (until yesterday, anyway) But if that goofball catches the onside kick, thats no longer the case.
All these stats and legacies are really on the head of a pin, honestly, we put way too much stock in these numbers. But we do because their the only ones we have.

Reaction Score
It's beautiful how the media is promoting Brady's " great performance" instead of just admitting that the stupid play call was the difference. I can't take it.
Yeah its not like leading his team from 10 points down n the fourth quarter and going 8 for 8 on the game winning drive means much. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Pete Carroll was neutral for the game. If he didn't make the great call right before the half Seattle gets a field goal instead of a touchdown and the Seahawk's are down 8 at the end of game. He had one of the best calls and one of the worst calls in Super Bowl history in the same game. That being said the touchdown before the half deflated the Patriots in the third quarter. If Seattle doesn't get that touchdown the Patriots win easy.

Reaction Score
He did it against a back up corner . it would be nice if people factored that in . He's not doing that against Lane. Do we not recall that first pick.

Holy moly you sound ridiculous. Honestly, I'm embarrassed for you. Just give it up.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
It was a good game that either team could have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom