OT. Live Performances | The Boneyard

OT. Live Performances

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I don’t know if this will be a harder thread to participate in because you have to be aware of specific live performances by A+ talent at the top of their game that makes you wish you had been there. Over time my sons and i have identified a few that i will share in a series of posts. Be interested if anyone else have ones they know about that might be on you tube. With one exception, these are all before live audiences, which is what i really want to be the point. One is probably a promo video, but still very good. All of these are bewteen about 25 and 50 years old which is what i like about them.

Here is the first. Tina Turner probably already in her mid 50s

Reaction Score
I don't think it is on You Tube, but I saw the Eagles at the Sphere in Las Vegas, and that venue is a one of a kind (for now) that is unlike anything anywhere else. I think as time goes on most major talents will have the Sphere on their bucket list as a place they have to do before they call it quits.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
One i almost forgot. Streisand and Barry Gibb. From a great album called “Guilty” that Gibb and his brothers wrote for Streisand

Reaction Score
Finally, Simon and Garfunkel. Well actually this is Garfunkel solo at his famous Concert in Central Park in a reunion with Simon

I attended the concert in Central Park, I also attended the Live Aide show in Philadelphia (not London).

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I don't think it is on You Tube, but I saw the Eagles at the Sphere in Las Vegas, and that venue is a one of a kind (for now) that is unlike anything anywhere else. I think as time goes on most major talents will have the Sphere on their bucket list as a place they have to do before they call it quits.
I don’t know if this is exactly what you had in mind, but i looked it up and found this on Youtube.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
IIRC, Ray said this was the most amazing performance the Doors did. Or something to that effect.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
This one still amazes me - The Who live:

I’ve watched hours and hours of live footage of the Who, and I’m always struck by the juxtaposition of the rock-solid Entwistle with the antics of Townsend and craziness of Moon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom