OT: Le'Veon Bell | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Le'Veon Bell

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The Pats have Tom Brady. So I agree, if you have Tom Brady you don't pay one of those guys.

If you haven't seen the impact Gurley has on Rams you should take a look.

The Steelers were a perennial playoff team with Bell. Have you watched them this season?

The reason the Rams can pay Gurley, is that they have a good QB on a long rookie deal. They can handle the big cap hit because it's going to a different guy other than the QB. Once, Goff hits contract time, no more money for the RB.

I don't think the Steelers are great no matter what tbh; I feel they're always overrated though. Big Ben's just getting old.

But yes, they are better with Bell on the team. Yet, at a relatively young age, he's already got a lot of mileage on the treads. That contract will be an albatross. They'd need to strike gold on an NFL ready QB in next years draft for it to be worth it.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I don’t get why more teams don’t just try to extend their RBs after a year or two in the league. Offer a five year extension with decent money so you can have them all through their prime rather than having to extend these guys at 28 over 4 years so you can have them for one or two good years

I think that's exactly what the Rams did with Gurley.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom