OT Kevin Durant is Becoming a Head Case | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT Kevin Durant is Becoming a Head Case

Curiouser
Reaction Score
you're the kind of person who likes to ram your opinions down everybody's throat because you're so cock-sure that you've got it all figured out
funny-ironic-croc-eating-croc-shoe.jpg

Reaction Score
Yeah, probably.
One of the greatest features of the boneyard for me is when I forget how over-the-top, in-your-face, intellectually superior, morally-self-righteous, hard left CT is. Funny thing is, I thought that was normal until I left CT in my late 20s. LOL. Thanks for the memories Ern.

Reaction Score
One of the greatest features of the boneyard for me is when I forget how over-the-top, in-your-face, intellectually superior, morally-self-righteous, hard left CT is. Funny thing is, I thought that was normal until I left CT in my late 20s. LOL. Thanks for the memories Ern.

The "hard left." God you're a cliche. And not even an entertaining one.

But yeah, your meltdown in this thread has proved how much you don't care.

Reaction Score
He lives in Cali and pretty sure he's never lived in CT.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Thank you for the compliment.
Sorry, didn't know that even the boneyard is a "safe space" for your kind.

Step into the Cesspool my friend. Lets see how safe a place you think this is.

Reaction Score
Yes I'm better than you and I know it.

Reaction Score
Yes I'm better than you and I know it.

Not only are you better than him and you know it, which is freekn awesome, but...the absolute best part is...you know what's best for him and how he should think. Now, THAT'S Nutmeggin'!

Reaction Score
Not only are you better than him and you know it, which is freekn awesome, but...the absolute best part is...you know what's best for him and how he should think. Now, THAT'S Nutmeggin'!
Yes, you too.

Reaction Score
The "hard left." God you're a cliche. And not even an entertaining one.
Big Ern, he of mighty post count! I just called you painfully typical and your response was that I'm a cliche. Unoriginal. Which is akin to your intellectual laziness.
True, I've never been thrown out of a basketball arena.

It takes a man with boundless sagacity, equanimity, and intelligence to become so overwrought over a grown man's game that he presents enough of a threat or nuisance to be removed from the arena for the benefit of the other 20,000 fans.
You keep it all figured out Ern.
You're not the first person to struggle mightily to fit me into one of your simple worldview categories.

Reaction Score
Big Ern, he of mighty post count! I just called you painfully typical and your response was that I'm a cliche. Unoriginal. Which is akin to your intellectual laziness.
True, I've never been thrown out of a basketball arena.

It takes a man with boundless sagacity, equanimity, and intelligence to become so overwrought over a grown man's game that he presents enough of a threat or nuisance to be removed from the arena for the benefit of the other 20,000 fans.
You keep it all figured out Ern.
You're not the first person to struggle mightily to fit me into one of your simple worldview categories.

Thanks. I always appreciate the fans.

Reaction Score
Anyone see the replay of the last play?

It was tough to catch live but KD wasn’t even in it; standing out of bounds, barely over halfcourt, just watching. After performing as badly as he did throughout the fourth quarter last night and in game 4

He’s gonna get the brunt of the criticism if the Warriors go down and who knows what that will do to him

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom