OT:Kentucky's new locker room.... | The Boneyard

OT:Kentucky's new locker room....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Seems like they over-killed it from their one recent championship. I wonder how much bigger ours would be...

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It is embarrassing that we don't even have a shovel in the ground yet. I'm not sure we'll ever recover from the many ways in which Hathaway completely wasted the immense capital we built up over a decade of dominance.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Night+Shot-Single+Entry-1.jpg

If it has this glowing aurora, we won't ever lose a recruit.

Reaction Score
Calipari is such a jackass...but no doubt about it the place is nice and probably makes UConn's facility look like the motor inn. I think they went over kill on the 2012 championship. Its literally represented in every area. If that team went undefeated or something it would make more sense. Theres no reason why that year should stand out over the others

D

Deleted member 3149

"all of our student athletes are encouraged to use this facility. Softball, baseball, tennis, etc." -Coach Cal

Hmmm...is that the loophole?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
There's no reason why that year should stand out over the others

Except that the guy who won the NC that year was apparently in charge of decorating the place.

"all of our student athletes are encouraged to use this facility. Softball, baseball, tennis, etc." -Coach Cal

They are encouraged to use it for tutoring the basketball players.

D

Deleted member 3149

Except that the guy who won the NC that year was apparently in charge of decorating the place.

They are encouraged to use it for tutoring the basketball players.

lol i was thinking the same thing. I'm sure the men's track team is fully utilizing the kitchen that is labeled "men's basketball"

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
You would never know, UK won previous titles. It's all about 2012, as if nothing worth mentioning happened prior. I wonder if the empty drawers on the prop desk were filled with stacks of cash, banners once hanging in the rafters, and FedEx time cards from his Memphis office. Where was WWW personal urinal?

Reaction Score
Not really that wowed. Most of the top schools have similar facilities. I liked the Final Four court concept - but they kind of overkilled it.

The only thing that concerns me with our facility is that UConn is so unimaginative that I doubt there will be anything unique about it. I'd love us to incorporate innovative architecture, the latest technologies and classy interior design, but it will probably just be your standard big boy facility.

Reaction Score
You have to give props to Calipari. Everything he does, he does it in style. You might not want to admit but it was nice overall. They did overdue the whole championship and final four thing. But as a teen, which most of you all know I am, this is really nice from my perspective. If I was a player being recruited by him and you walk into this locker room with the championship floor and how nice this place is, why wouldn't I want to go their? This and their dorms that they have which their is a video for I couldn't see anything more impressive for a player my age.

Reaction Score
Wonder if we have the 2011, 2004, 1999 FF court. You could put one each at the locker rooms at Gampel, XL and the new practice facility ;)

Reaction Score
You have to give props to Calipari. Everything he does, he does it in style. You might not want to admit but it was nice overall. They did overdue the whole championship and final four thing. But as a teen, which most of you all know I am, this is really nice from my perspective. If I was a player being recruited by him and you walk into this locker room with the championship floor and how nice this place is, why wouldn't I want to go their? This and their dorms that they have which their is a video for I couldn't see anything more impressive for a player my age.

3uconn love your input and youthful perspective.......but honestly I say duckK the Squid!!

You would need to have know him as long as we have to understand there are no props to that cheat**!! Marry Christmas though and hope Santa is as good to you as we know he will be to the players at Kentucky where I'm guessing every day is Christmas LOL

Reaction Score
3uconn love your input and youthful perspective.......but honestly I say duckK the Squid!!

You would need to have know him as long as we have to understand there are no props to that cheat**!! Marry Christmas though and hope Santa is as good to you as we know he will be to the players at Kentucky where I'm guessing every day is Christmas LOL
I know all of your guys hate towards Cal. Then to the person who said the 3 Nat'l floors the the three different locker rooms. That would be a great idea if we had them.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Keep up this grammar and syntax and that's where you'll be going--except not to play basketball.

You want to be a writer, so I hope you'll appreciate the following:

Overdo; not overdue.

If you were being recruited by him, why would I be walking into that locker room?

Go there; not their.

For which there is a video; not "which their is a video for."

Like Mau, I enjoy your enthusiasm. Your point is well-taken that Calapari is impressive to those who don't know better or who don't care. I agree. We're here to make you know better and care.

Reaction Score
Watch out for the grammar police.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

I heard they all got run over by a reindeer!

Reaction Score
Looks like they missed one. Hopefully they will make another pass Monday night.

Reaction Score
Calipari is such a jackass...but no doubt about it the place is nice and probably makes UConn's facility look like the motor inn. I think they went over kill on the 2012 championship. Its literally represented in every area. If that team went undefeated or something it would make more sense. Theres no reason why that year should stand out over the others
Because at this point (even more so in a couple years) the 2012 NC will be the only one that visiting recruits will have been alive for

Reaction Score
Keep up this grammar and syntax and that's where you'll be going--except not to play basketball.

You want to be a writer, so I hope you'll appreciate the following:

Overdo; not overdue.

If you were being recruited by him, why would I be walking into that locker room?

Go there; not their.

For which there is a video; not "which their is a video for."

Like Mau, I enjoy your enthusiasm. Your point is well-taken that Calapari is impressive to those who don't know better or who don't care. I agree. We're here to make you know better and care.

Talk about the grammar police. Trust me on this one, I don't want to be a writer at all. I hate English class. Eye might start writing lik dis. Is dat good for u 8893?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Looks like they missed one. Hopefully they will make another pass Monday night.
If not, I'm sure you can take me out with your AR-15 big guy.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Talk about the grammar police. Trust me on this one, I don't want to be a writer at all. I hate English class. Eye might start writing lik dis. Is dat good for u 8893?
Sorry, I misunderstood from your signature that you intended for people to follow you for recruiting news. I've seen you fail miserably on that score, so I thought I'd help with the writing. Never mind. The world needs ditch diggers, too, Danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom