OT:Kentucky's new locker room.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT:Kentucky's new locker room....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sorry, I misunderstood from your signature that you intended for people to follow you for recruiting news. I've seen you fail miserably on that score, so I thought I'd help with the writing. Never mind. The world needs ditch diggers, too, Danny.
Not quite getting the whole Danny thing. "Sorry, I misunderstood from your signature that you intended for people to follow you for recruiting news." Now if I take that seriously, that would mean that I want people to follow me around all day waiting for me to talk to them. I certainly don't want imbeciles like you "following" me around all day.

Reaction Score
If not, I'm sure you can take me out with your AR-15 big guy.

Pretty stupid thing to say. Can't get anything past you. All of a sudden a thread about Kentucky has turned into another gun debate.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I certainly don't want imbeciles like you "following" me around all day.

Um, no worries there kid.

Pretty stupid thing to say. Can't get anything past you. All of a sudden a thread about Kentucky has turned into another gun debate.
I'll never forget those who supported what you have. Never. I've promised myself that. Don't pretend you did, either.

Reaction Score
Wow I had fun with 3uconn and this turned sour? C'mon guys and girls, "we're" is the Holiday Cheer?

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
I'll never forget those who supported what you have. Never. I've promised myself that. Don't pretend you did, either.
I love me some internet grudges!

Reaction Score
People need to lighten up around here. It's just a message board, not the New York Times.

Reaction Score
Say what's you want but it's muted to a high school baller. That facility would impress them, giving them a taste of NBA first class. Who cares about traditions and championships for one year?

Also I thought football drives the school bus, maybe it does but they park it in the basketball spot.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Sorry people. My grammar comments were dickish. So many obvious errors in one short post pushed me over the edge, but I should realize that most people don't care about that stuff any more. I'll keep those and my other old fashioned values to my kids.

Merry Christmas.

Reaction Score
Sorry people. My grammar comments were dickish. So many obvious errors in one short post pushed me over the edge, but I should realize that most people don't care about that stuff any more. I'll keep those and my other old fashioned values to my kids.

Merry Christmas.

Feel free to check mine now and then, I haven't been to school in decades and tend to mix texting and writing (i.e. business) quite often. The 'new school' writing style is tough to catch on with hash tags, emoticons, abbreviations, etc. Anyway, fire away, I know where the ignore button is.

Speaking of which I can't think of last time many of I composed a handwritten letter.

Merry Xmas back to you and all.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Feel free to check mine now and then, I haven't been to school in decades and tend to mix texting and writing (i.e. business) quite often. The 'new school' writing style is tough to catch on with hash tags, emoticons, abbreviations, etc. Anyway, fire away, I know where the ignore button is.

Speaking of which I can't think of last time many of I composed a handwritten letter.

Merry Xmas back to you and all.
Funny you mention the lost art of the handwritten note. One of my Christmas presents for my wife is some nice stationary because I was thinking the same thing. It's nice to get a handwritten note; and in my experience it's even nicer to give one.

I understand the "new school" writing style that blends texting shorthand and formal writing. I do it myself and expect it, especially on message boards. The things I pointed out were clear grammar and syntax errors. I confess to being a geek who had these things drilled into me at school, and for whom they still jump off the page. I usually don't comment on them and I shouldn't have this time. My bad.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score

Merry Christmas.
I hope you're proud of your supposed mastery of grammar and sarcasm, because I am now going to analyze and pick apart every post you make. Post lightly.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"...and this wall shows the history of the last 4 years" because Kentucky has no outstanding tradition before the Squid.

Agree, that if someone want to show the Squid as a , this video is a great way to see it.

A last quote that cracked me up: "...I will tell you that players have changed. They don't like showering together. I don't know why. I think that is the reason why they wouldn't shower after the game. Now, we make them shower....in the new stalls with 7 foot ceilings."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom