OT- Kasongo To Oregon | Page 8 | The Boneyard

OT- Kasongo To Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Like I said if the parents aren't part of the inner circle pushing Oregon, I like UConns chances. Kasongo obviously prefers UConn. It appears they aren't.

Yeah but, you gotta wonder. What is the kid going to do about school this year?

The guy directing him said he hopes Kasongo finalizes with Oregon tonight.

What kind of bizarre thing is that to say? You're running an academy.

This goes back to my comment to FriarJ. What induces an adult to say something like that?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

This is why it cracks me up when people say UConn is a dirty program. We've never recruited on the level of Kentucky, Duke, UNC, Ohio State, or even Syracuse. So if we paid for recruits, then we've sucked at it.

caw

Reaction Score

This goes back to my comment to FriarJ. What induces an adult to say something like that?

I agree it's a bizarre statement. I could understand if it was a parent saying it, but...

Reaction Score
It's going to be tough for this kid to escape the wishes of his "handlers." I'm not claiming that they are being paid or anything so nefarious (there's no evidence of that), but they seemed to have made up their mind that Ray going to Oregon would be better. If they feel this way for Ray's sake, so be it. There is just as much chance, however, that they feel it's in THEIR best interest (pipeline for other recruits, PAC12 access, access to Nike). I'd be surprised if Oregon doesn't get the signature in the end.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

Exactly. If he bucks the "academy," will he need to try to change schools? It would be pretty awkward to stay there, especially with someone so clueless and/or unprincipled so as to think it's fine for him to insert his wishes so strongly into Kasongo's decision-making process. To do so publicly strongly suggests he is not the brightest.

Reaction Score

Where does he say he hopes he finalizes "with Oregon" tonight?

Hoops Hype Canada@HoopsHypeCA
31m
Director of PHASE 1 Academy Wayne Dawkins tells HHC Kasongo "had cold feet" after commiting and hopes Ray well finalize decision tonight.

Reaction Score
Exactly. If he bucks the "academy," will he need to try to change schools? It would be pretty awkward to stay there, especially with someone so clueless and/or unprincipled so as to think it's fine for him to insert his wishes so strongly into Kasongo's decision-making process. To do so publicly strongly suggests he is not the brightest.

The website is embarrassing. So, this is no surprise.

Reaction Score
Where does he say he hopes he finalizes "with Oregon" tonight?

Hoops Hype Canada@HoopsHypeCA
31m
Director of PHASE 1 Academy Wayne Dawkins tells HHC Kasongo "had cold feet" after commiting and hopes Ray well finalize decision tonight.

Nowhere. This is the outside camp that favors Oregon, as multiple different sources have stated. Doesn't "cold feet" imply someone is uneasy about finalizing the decision? I thought that's what "cold feet" refers to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom