OT: Jeff Adrien causing some trouble | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Jeff Adrien causing some trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Could be mental (psychological) issues. If it is and he gets help he could improve and function without further incidents. It could have been somewhat dormant and activated in later ages, or surronded by friends, family and teammates in years of denial.

Its not as much of a stigma as it used to be, but with treatment no one would ever suspect he is capable of such things.

Again that's if its psychological, which it appears to be. He will get evaluated now, that's for sure, and that will be a good thing for he is not a bad person but appears to be a sick person exhibiting bad behavior.

Reaction Score
Seems like Jeff might have some psychological issues that are being exacerbated by drugs and or alcohol. Looks like he's heading down a really bad path if he doesn't get some help.

Reaction Score
Beat me to it Kit. and Jim Calhoun there you go. Jeff is a husky forever and we are all pulling hard for him to have a good outcome and get whatever he needs. True warrior.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm 6'4 and weigh 275 pounds and on my trips to NYC from Tampa, no one has ever asked me if I'm a guest in the hotel whenever I lumber inside (and at my weight, I'm always lumbering). This is very weird.
How many cell phones do you have? Just curious...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
God I loved Adrien at UConn. Talk about Blaud's swagger comment. Adrien gave us off the scale toughness. I really hope and pray, that he gets the help he needs.

Reaction Score
Hope he has a strong support system around him. His actions scream of someone who might have a mental illness. Just getting checked out could be the best thing for him so if there is something going on they can get it under control

Wish JA the best

Reaction Score
?? read his tweet above

If this is in response to me his tweet has no bearing or change of my opinion. I have family members and friends who suffer from mental illness and they all deny they do anything wrong or don't perceive what they did as what actually happened.

3 separate incidents of bizarre behavior in short period of time when mental illnesses usually start to show in the mid to late 20s

Reaction Score
Noticed a month or so ago that he set up a second Twitter account and was tweeting back and forth to himself from his main account. Didn't think much of it other than that it was kind of strange. Hope he's ok.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Is this Jeff Adrien or DMX??? First, I suspect some racial profiling by the hotel staff. Second, his street cred took a major hit for going all RuPaul tranny on the dude. Scratched his head and face with his nails??

Sometimes I write a comment and then read it over before hitting Post Reply, and end up deleting it. Other people should do that more.

Reaction Score
Maybe that synthetic marijuana junk? I always see people in the news losing their minds on that stuff. Either way, hope he gets help ASAP.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Noticed a month or so ago that he set up a second Twitter account and was tweeting back and forth to himself from his main account. Didn't think much of it other than that it was kind of strange. Hope he's ok.

Alright, that's pretty weird sh_t. I could see Kanye or Gilby Arenas doing this, but not the JA I know.

Reaction Score
What about the tweet? It sounds like someone who is in denial, he has said his arrests are all made up.

Do you have proof they aren't? Legit curious I haven't exactly followed this all.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Do you have proof they aren't? Legit curious I haven't exactly followed this all.

'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom