OT: Jeff Adrien causing some trouble | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Jeff Adrien causing some trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'

OK? Who's fooling who? I have no skin in this game, I don't really care what happens to Adrien. As far as I see, you have a TMZ report that he got arrested, and a tweet from him that he didn't.

Given that the TMZ article didn't link to anything or name any sources, call me crazy for not instantly believing anything published by TMZ. Not that I am convinced it's untrue, but I am okay in saying I don't know, and you know, not speculating that he's a schizophrenic or his life is in shambles from my keyboard in Connecticut.

Reaction Score
Tmz has proven to be pretty reliable. Also why wouldn't you take 3 separate police reports that have no affiliation as being somewhat or more reliable than Adrian

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Seems like it's some type of psychosis (like schizophrenia) or drugs. Almost hope it is drugs. Easier to fix.

Come on JC, reach out. He needs serious help that he probably won't want to accept.

Reaction Score
OK? Who's fooling who? I have no skin in this game, I don't really care what happens to Adrien. As far as I see, you have a TMZ report that he got arrested, and a tweet from him that he didn't.

Given that the TMZ article didn't link to anything or name any sources, call me crazy for not instantly believing anything published by TMZ. Not that I am convinced it's untrue, but I am okay in saying I don't know, and you know, not speculating that he's a schizophrenic or his life is in shambles from my keyboard in Connecticut.
My guess is it's not being reported anywhere else in the media because Adrien isn't in the NBA and outside of college basketball fans nobody knows who he is. I would certainly take TMZ's word of an arrest over Adrien's Twitter account, TMZ has zero reason to make up these arrests Jeff has every reason to try and deny it. There is obviously something going on with him right now and it's not good.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score

He wasn't my favorite guy we ever had, but I'd not go as far as to say I don't care what happens to him, even without the trip to the final four.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

That one went over your head...

Reaction Score
Was sitting a few rows behind him, that pic captured him perfectly lol. Seemed like he was brooding the whole game.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Was sitting a few rows behind him, that pic captured him perfectly lol. Seemed like he was brooding the whole game.

Can't say I blame him for brooding. He also posted on Instagram that he was there for "senior night." Whoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom