OT: Jahvon Quinerly transferring from Villanova | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Jahvon Quinerly transferring from Villanova

Reaction Score
Heard not Pitt. He will likely be going to a school whose program is struggling in a non power conf. That should tell ya what he is. He is skilled. But the old fart Danzz is right, he was lost on D, needed to fill out a little and never bought in. UConn would have no use for him. Maybe in a couple of years but, I still would take a hard pass!

Reaction Score
I wonder how much pressure the staff is putting on PA? Spring signing period is around the corner. It would be nice to have a serviceable 4/5 committed within the next few weeks. Ntambwe (if he is interested to come here) has to sit out 1 year. That's why it is huge we get PA in my opinion.

C

Chief00

I wonder how much pressure the staff is putting on PA? Spring signing period is around the corner. It would be nice to have a serviceable 4/5 committed within the next few weeks. Ntambwe (if he is interested to come here) has to sit out 1 year. That's why it is huge we get PA in my opinion.
There’s a ton of pressure on everyone right now.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I would put a big fat 0% chance on Precious.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
This team could use a Johnnie Selvie. Not a Jahvon Quinerly.

Reaction Score
Nate Oates is putting a nice team together. Give him a couple of years and Alabama will be contenders. Quinerly is going to grow into a very proficient point guard. That's why Wright grabbed him, very skilled, great ball control, the best of the Jelly Fam.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Another swing and miss for Capel at Pitt. There’s some anxiety building around that program

Reaction Score
Another swing and miss for Capel at Pitt. There’s some anxiety building around that program

Is there? I’m not too in touch with the Pitt fanbase, but that’s interesting. Capel grouped some signings early but has had some bad misses since then. They get all the positives of being in the ACC, but it can be tough to make up ground.

It seems like Quinerly to Alabama was set before he even visited Pitt.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Is there? I’m not too in touch with the Pitt fanbase, but that’s interesting. Capel grouped some signings early but has had some bad misses since then. They get all the positives of being in the ACC, but it can be tough to make up ground.

It seems like Quinerly to Alabama was set before he even visited Pitt.

They’re a very unrealistic group (which is saying something, coming from our side) and I think they expected Capel to rain 5-stars due to his reputation at Duke. The Pitt fans I know are all starting to get a bit worried, especially with their depth at the 4/5 (If you think we’re thin, you should look at theirs). I wouldn’t say they’re lighting torches and reaching for pitchforks, but the “Id rather have Capel than Hurley” crowd is no longer banging that drum.

The recruiting insiders had Pitt as a leader for Quinerly early on, so I think that inflated hopes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom