OT Jackie BradleyJr | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT Jackie BradleyJr

Reaction Score
Big time Richard move trying to preempt the mojo.

Not falling for it.
It's oretty clear when a team has the look and the Red Sox do. What on earth is Kemp thinking? You're down 3 runs.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's oretty clear when a team has the look and the Red Sox do. What on earth is Kemp thinking? You're down 3 runs.

It was a throw all the great RF's with cannons could appreciate- Clemente, Winfield, Ichiro, Dave Parker, Dwight Evans, etc.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Always amazed at the lack of situational awareness, it's like guys lose their mind in the big moment.

Gotta "make something happen".

Truth be told he was 8" from being hailed for his aggressiveness.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Reddick with an above average play in a dangerous situation for the 'Stros.

Reaction Score
LMAO at those fans behind home plate trying to distract Kimbrel.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I was reading Car and Driver online and was reading this article when Benintendi made the catch.

I think Kimbrel can fork over cash for this.

The 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Is an SUV for Royalty

That was featured in my daily Bloomberg email yesterday. They called it "a luxury tank".

6000 lbs... I guess if you can afford that thing you're not worried about mpg.

Reaction Score
Who said baseball is boring? What a game and great gutsy catch by Benintendi! Go Sox and win this now!

Reaction Score
Kimbrel playing with fire, looks like he will be losing money this offseason, thinking he goes back to Sandiego.

Reaction Score
That was one crazy game. Felt like I lost at least a year off my life. Not as bad as the 2004 semifinal against Duke (more at stake there) but this was nerve wracking.

WTH is wrong with Kimbrel? This isn't a good way to live if you want to win a World Series.

Reaction Score
Been texting with my Stros buddy, he has been saying the bullpen is a major strength all season. This series they either throw it in the dirt for a passed ball or almost hit the batter with every pitch, when they do every once in a while find the strike zone they get rocked.
Their bullpen is actually their teams biggest weakness and has been all season, not sure what that guy is talking about. Their starting rotation and batting is as good as it gets; they did make some trades to add to their bullpen ie osuna and Presley (who’s been lights out out of nowhere) and mcculers is a good addition from the rotation, but definitely doesn’t come close to some of other top bullpens like the As, brewers or yanks.

Reaction Score
Their bullpen is actually their teams biggest weakness and has been all season, not sure what that guy is talking about. Their starting rotation and batting is as good as it gets; they did make some trades to add to their bullpen ie osuna and Presley (who’s been lights out out of nowhere) and mcculers is a good addition from the rotation, but definitely doesn’t come close to some of other top bullpens like the As, brewers or yanks.
He's probanly basing it on how terrible their bullpen was last year and they are better this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom