OT: Is Burger King Killing It? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Is Burger King Killing It?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The Whopper is the best fast food sandwich out there, bar none. At least it was the last time I ate fast food, which was 2005 (no joke).

Come at me with your Horsey Sauce, brah.

Noob.

Arbys overhauled their entire menu and food service model in 2011. So you have no frame of reference.

Also I too very much enjoyed a Whopper in the day, although I would tell them to hold the ketchup (have it your way at Burger King)

But if it's been since 05 you will be profoundly disappointed for picking one up now. Not same. Sucks.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
The new mushroom/bacon/onion burger at Wendy's is pretty good. Crown also has surprisingly good burgers. They remind me a lot of Hardees/Carl's Jr.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Noob.

Arbys overhauled their entire menu and food service model in 2011. So you have no frame of reference.

Also I too very much enjoyed a Whopper in the day, although I would tell them to hold the ketchup (have it your way at Burger King)

But if it's been since 05 you will be profoundly disappointed for picking one up now. Not same. Sucks.

What's your take on the turnovers at Arby's? To me they're the perfect follow-up to a pork belly sandwich and curly fries.

Reaction Score
Noob.

Your taste for ketchup aside, Burger King has the worst ketchup. It's smoldering hot on their burgers for no reason at all.

Reaction Score
The new mushroom/bacon/onion burger at Wendy's is pretty good. Crown also has surprisingly good burgers. They remind me a lot of Hardees/Carl's Jr.
I like everything at Wendy's except for the value menu food. It always seems like much lower quality. A daves single is so much better than a double stack or equivalent.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
What's your take on the turnovers at Arby's? To me they're the perfect follow-up to a pork belly sandwich and curly fries.
Never gotten to desert there. If I'm still hungry I go with an extra buffalo chicken slider.

Plus their hand crafted artisan shakes really fill the sweet space you are looking for

Reaction Score
BK of yore was like the old Big East, completely take-no-prisoners kickassitude. Now both are just shells of their former great selves.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Chic fil a or Zaxbys is definitely the best fast food, though I don't even like fast food to begin with really

Reaction Score
Dutchess is better than chic fil a. Not even close
chick fil a is generally overrated but their original chicken sandwich and their spicy chicken sandwiches are great. I'm not a huge fan of anything else. It's all edible but too expensive.

We just got a popeyes pretty recently in Danbury. I still haven't gone but I'm going to try it on my cheat day next week

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
chick fil a is generally overrated but their original chicken sandwich and their spicy chicken sandwiches are great. I'm not a huge fan of anything else. It's all edible but too expensive.

We just got a popeyes pretty recently in Danbury. I still haven't gone but I'm going to try it on my cheat day next week

Popeyes = farts.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

Popeyes is God awful. Like zone coaster said, expect a full day's worth of debilitating bowel movements

Reaction Score
Popeyes = farts.
I can't eat KFC. it's the only fast food that really bothers me. I'm hoping popeyes is a different story but when I eat it I'm going to make sure I don't have to be anywhere after lol

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I just discovered Taco Bell beef/cheese crunchy tacos. Its messy but tasty and fills the void. Has lettuce so I'm hitting all the buttons. Its probably not healthy but good for me when I feel like 'slumming'.

By this time next year, I'll have moved on.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I just discovered Taco Bell beef/cheese crunchy tacos. Its messy but tasty and fills the void. Has lettuce so I'm hitting all the buttons. Its probably not healthy but good for me when I feel like 'slumming'.

By this time next year, I'll have moved on.

Only been around 40 years or so Kit. Way to catch up

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
Chic fil a is good but kinda bland and dry. Popeyes is good but you pay the price later.
It's categorized as Cajun so usually you get Cajun results later. If given a choice I'm going to Dutchess, Wayback and maybe Popeyes's . Overall , I bet the Boneyard
Has the worse cholesterol numbers compared to any other board. We are some greedy, gluttonous food perverts. Look at our threads . Lmao

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Taco Bell is a guilty pleasure. Burger King is not as good as it used to be but I recently had a crispy chicken sandwich and liked it.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Chic fil a is good but kinda bland and dry. Popeyes is good but you pay the price later.
It's categorized as Cajun so usually you get Cajun results later. If given a choice I'm going to Dutchess, Wayback and maybe Popeyes's . Overall , I bet the Boneyard
Has the worse cholesterol numbers compared to any other board.
We are some greedy, gluttonous food perverts. Look at our threads . Lmao

Wayback is pretty damn good.

Reaction Score
Has the worse cholesterol numbers compared to any other board. We are some greedy, gluttonous food perverts. Look at our threads . Lmao

I lost 25lbs during a semester at college eating fast food 5x/week. All my numbers improved. It's all about moderation.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Taco Bell is a guilty pleasure. Burger King is not as good as it used to be but I recently had a crispy chicken sandwich and liked it.

Taco Bell remains my fast food joint of choice. Have to know what to order. BK is still much better than McDonalds. We have no Arby’s.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom