OT: I'm sorry I just need to vent | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: I'm sorry I just need to vent

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Duke = poison.

You'll be fine because you know enough to seek the help and counsel of others, and you have people you know that love you. Better days will be ahead for you and your family.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Keep your head up bro, things will get better. My wife and i lost two pregnancies. Nothing else I can say other than that it sucks but gets easier over time.

As for the ex, delete the number and burn the old photos. Don't pick up if she ever calls. Things end for a reason. Once a cheating whore always one (especially a duke one), they don't change.

Time heals all (Two happy and healthy kids later on my end)

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
And be strong for your woman. Probably the best thing I ever did for my wife was being strong for her and there for her with what ever she needed.

Reaction Score
losing a kid has to be the toughest thing ever, my heart goes out to you.

But you sure you're not from Duke because WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH my wife left me. Come on a board and talk about your lady leaving you, come on. Man up who needs that two timing skank anyways, better off without her.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
OP you are a good man who went through a real crappy situation with your ex (she sounds like a spineless, gutless who tried to "better deal" you and failed - many women and I hate perpetuating stereotypes - are famous for this play and the stories of women better dealing a guy only to have the better deal fail and realize their mistake and come back on their knees is all too familiar a tale. Way more than it should be) , but in the cliche "everything happens for a reason" it totally sounds like YOU got a better deal once you got the ex out of your life. Despite the devastating setback of yesterday (and Im so sorry and realize how tough it is) that you ended up with a better person, a better family and a better situation. Yesterday was just one of those bad "life" things, but you are still on the better path. Know this. Im sure you do.

Oh and I dont think you are this person, because you sound like a better guy than me by a mile, but if you are a petty vindictive person like me and want to feel better for a brief moment, call the ex in North Carolina. Tell youve been thinking about her and you need to see her. Tell her she needs to drive to CT to talk about something immediately. Then never show up to the meeting spot. When she calls after reaching CT wondering where you are, laugh at her say " you" and hang up.

And THEN never talk to her again.
I don't recommend this. This is a great way to breed a murderous stalker. Just move on. Don't engage her.

Reaction Score
Hang in there. Life throws a lot of friggin crap at you - illness, financial loss and more. It's when it's dark that the true points of light standout in your life. You have two wonderfully bright ones. Give yourself a break and realize that just about every person is carrying some problem or worry. Keep pursuing a good heart, a kind disposition and be a light to others.

Reaction Score
My condolences on your loss, all you can do in your situation is to try and remain positive. As for your ex screw her, the less contact you have with her the better, better yet I would lose contact with her, its a good thing you never had a kid with her. Good thing you moved on from your ex and are happier with your current gf.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom