OT: I'm a little tired... | The Boneyard

OT: I'm a little tired...

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Fishy said:
So I don't want any nonsense around here today. Everyone should just stick to the pizza thread.

Still grouchy about Jacobs writing an article, eh?

Reaction Score
I highly recommend reading Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul.

I think you'll really get a lot out of it. I haven't read it myself, my mom gave it to my sister to read about 15 years ago, but I think it will be helpful for you.

Reaction Score
Oh, no - I don't care a whit about that.

If that bothered me, I'd just bury him and his laptop somewhere in the I-84 median.

Nah-The NJ Pine Barrens!

Reaction Score
I could probably leave him on one of the greens at Keney.

They'd just throw him in a potter's field and spare me the digging.

BYC - New name - Team Dead Fishy

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Early afternoon update:

And I'm thinking about having an english muffin.
NB: Make sure you take the brief extra time and effort to fork-split so you get the nooks and crannies. My wife and kids just slice them with a knife and it drives me crazy.

Reaction Score
Oh, no - I don't care a whit about that.

If that bothered me, I'd just bury him and his laptop somewhere in the I-84 median.
I'm dying to know what his handle is on the Boneyard. Thinking either huskymagic or stairmaster....couldn't be freescooter, even Jacobs is not that much of an

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Early afternoon update:

Still feeling a little tired. I'm dismayed at the state of daytime television. And I'm thinking about having an english muffin.

Lol @ english muffin. Im going to make that my new Avatar. Sack up and grab a Bialy.

Reaction Score
Today's English muffins are so thin when you toast them it is like eating cardboard. I remember when they were much thicker and worth fork cutting ,stopped buying them awhile ago.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Early afternoon update:

Still feeling a little tired. I'm dismayed at the state of daytime television. And I'm thinking about having an english muffin.
Maybe you can update your status

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Today's English muffins are so thin when you toast them it is like eating cardboard. I remember when they were much thicker and worth fork cutting ,stopped buying them awhile ago.
thats very true, and there is only one good half of an english muffin. It has caused family wars, because I will grab the good half of every muffin and give my wife and daughter the ratchet halves. They get so pissed.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

You know what elses pissed me off? Oreo's . They are criminal. I noticed that Double Stuf are not really double stuf anymore. Its like single and 1/3rd stuff if we are being completely honest. And now they have "mega stuf" and these are not even what Double stuf used to be. Do they think we dont notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom