OT: Hernandez charged with murder | The Boneyard

OT: Hernandez charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@ESPNBoston: BREAKING NEWS: Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

I know there is another previous thread, arrest and charges now.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Watching the arraignment on Espn myself,

Heard something funny/ridiculous:

"They said Aaron and the Vic went to a store and purchased Black & Milds, which are used to roll marijauna."

Lmao, when has black&milds ever been used to roll?, these cops are talking out their asses

All that aside Hernandez is screwed, he had something to do with the murder, just not sure of how much involvement
He's pleaded not guilty, but he's being held w/o bail.

Reaction Score
In order to charge him with murder they must have a confession of one of his buds? There is no weapon so far?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Always innocent until but........ based on this report he's toasted. What, say see him in 40 years?

Hey, there are mitigating factors. The victim was talking to someone Hernandez didn't like. So you know, he was asking for it, basically.

Reaction Score
What an absolutely PATHETIC and STUPID human being. He deserves to rot in prison the rest of his life and i hope the victims family gets every last cent of his fortune.

Reaction Score
Hey, there are mitigating factors. The victim was talking to someone Hernandez didn't like. So you know, he was asking for it, basically.
I should not have laughed at this... but I just couldn't help it.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I know, innocent until proven guilty and all, but good lord, the man filmed his own self with a murder weapon.

Is there a reward for an arrest in this case? If there is, perhaps Hernandez should get it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I know, innocent until proven guilty and all, but good lord, the man filmed his own self with a murder weapon.

Is there a reward for an arrest in this case? If there is, perhaps Hernandez should get it.

Honestly this is the piece that amazes me. With all the criminal procedurals on television how could anyone leave a breadcrumb trail to their door like this?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I haven't read, but was that in fact the murder weapon? Did the spent shells come from that gun? Not being a wise ass, just curious. He wouldn't be the first athlete to parade around with a weapon in hand. But it don't look so good for AH at this point.

Reaction Score
Honestly this is the piece that amazes me. With all the criminal procedurals on television how could anyone leave a breadcrumb trail to their door like this?
I'll tell you how, extreme amounts of drugs and alcohol, with an entitled NFL God attitude, laced with thug friends and an available weapon. If one is not terribly bright to begin with, it only takes a few minutes to spin out of control and do an impulsive stupid thing. Happens across America every day.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'll tell you how, extreme amounts of drugs and alcohol, with an entitled NFL God attitude, laced with thug friends and an available weapon. If one is not terribly bright to begin with, it only takes a few minutes to spin out of control and do an impulsive stupid thing. Happens across America every day.

Oh I know it's just stupidity but at least make the detective do a little work. They put in enough thought to rent cars.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I haven't read, but was that in fact the murder weapon? Did the spent shells come from that gun? Not being a wise ass, just curious. He wouldn't be the first athlete to parade around with a weapon in hand. But it don't look so good for AH at this point.

Look, I don't set these little quips out there to be fact-checked.

Just chuckle and move on, kid.

Reaction Score
This guy has always been a trouble maker. It's caught up with him. Glad he never made it to UConn. His life is now toast. Tight end to Wide Receiver in Jail... hard not to convict him with everything that's turned up... destroying video cameras, destroying cellphone, hiring Merry Maids to scrub his house the next day... Really???

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Look, I don't set these little quips out there to be fact-checked.

Just chuckle and move on, kid.

Fair enough. (chuckle)
Moving on.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
This guy has always been a trouble maker. It's caught up with him. Glad he never made it to UConn. His life is now toast. Tight end to Wide Receiver in Jail... hard not to convict him with everything that's turned up... destroying video cameras, destroying cellphone, hiring Merry Maids to scrub his house the next day... Really???

Eh, I'm not one to take joy in any of this. But I got to say, he won't be 'wide receiver' in jail. He'll be given instant respect and status in there. He'll be royalty. Nothing to worry about in the buggery department. Which still sucks major @ss because you're behind gnikcvf bars.

Reaction Score
Eh, I'm not one to take joy in any of this. But I got to say, he won't be 'wide receiver' in jail. He'll be given instant respect and status in there. He'll be royalty. Nothing to worry about in the buggery department. Which still sucks major @ss because you're behind gnikcvf bars.

How do you know so much about what it's like to be in Jail????

intlzncster

Reaction Score
How do you know so much about what it's like to be in Jail????

Years and years of experience my friend. No catching though. Only pitching.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I'm guessing he will be in protective custody for quite a while. He would definitely be a mark based on his celebrity even with the street cred from a murder.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I'm guessing he will be in protective custody for quite a while. He would definitely be a mark based on his celebrity even with the street cred from a murder.

Famous athletes have done quite well in prison, apparently. But I'm just going on hearsay. If he's only a 'normal' celeb, fine, but a pro athlete (or rap star) carries cachet.

(I think it was you who talked about doing some time at one point? Just so you know that I know that I'm speaking to someone with experience. Def correct me if I'm wrong on that...)

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
(I think it was you who talked about doing some time at one point? Just so you know that I know that I'm speaking to someone with experience. Def correct me if I'm wrong on that...)

Not me. Lots of craziness in my past but thankfully no prison!!!

Reaction Score
Amazing thing is with his resources and friends they left the body a mile away :eek:.............I mean hire Johnny Martorano or something and chop him up so no one finds a piece of the dude!!

Dumb and dumber!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22