OT - Gout, whats your opinion on it? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT - Gout, whats your opinion on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
140207_2721447_Emily_s_Editorial_Reply_anvver_2.jpg

From the noted source pictured, gout is essential to hold tiles in place and make the wall or floor waterproof.

Oh, never mind! :oops:
I don't know what you intend to say---but a picture of Funny crazy nice lady-brings up happy times and lots of sadness of a passing too soon.
Thank you for the pix....

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
And they walked miles each day to get their food. My guess is I'd be better off walking five miles to get a steak, than stay home and eat a salad.
Stealing this quote Tom. :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I don't know what you intend to say---but a picture of Funny crazy nice lady-brings up happy times and lots of sadness of a passing too soon.
Thank you for the pix....
It's Gilda Radner as Emily Litella from an early Saturday Night Live skit. Emily would provide commentary on a topic, then realize that she had misunderstood, and conclude with "Oh, never mind!" One of her classics was on "endangered feces." In my post, she confused gout and grout. It loses a lot in the translation. :D

Reaction Score
It's Gilda Radner as Emily Litella from an early Saturday Night Live skit. Emily would provide commentary on a topic, then realize that she had misunderstood, and conclude with "Oh, never mind!" One of her classics was on "endangered feces." In my post, she confused gout and grout. It loses a lot in the translation. :D

Dan a ana Van a San a (or words to that effect)----Nothing this lady ever did can be lost in the translation only in dull minds.
Again thanks for a wonderful memory--I wish I could hear her word snow--but---memories are sometimes better...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Dan a ana Van a San a (or words to that effect)----Nothing this lady ever did can be lost in the translation only in dull minds.
Again thanks for a wonderful memory--I wish I could hear her word snow--but---memories are sometimes better...
Roseanne Rosannadanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS