OT: Got Jokes? | The Boneyard

OT: Got Jokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Need some humor around here with Jeff and things going on before game time tomorrow or I'll go crazy:

--------------------------------------------------------

The IRS decides to audit Grandpa, and summons him to the IRS office. The IRS auditor was not surprised when Grandpa showed up with his attorney.

The auditor said, ‘Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. I’m not sure the IRS finds that believable.’

‘I’m a great gambler, and I can prove it,’ says Grandpa. ‘How about a demonstration?’

The auditor thinks for a moment and says, ‘Okay. Go ahead. ‘

Grandpa says, ‘I’ll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye.’

The auditor thinks a moment and says, ‘It’s a bet.’

Grandpa removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditor’s jaw drops.

Grandpa says, ‘Now, I’ll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye.’

The auditor can tell Grandpa isn’t blind, so he takes the bet.

Grandpa removes his dentures and bites his good eye. The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with Grandpa’s attorney as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

‘Want to go double or nothing?’ Grandpa asks ‘I’ll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between.’

The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there’s no way this old guy could possibly manage that stunt, so he agrees again.

Grandpa stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, but although he strains mightily, he can’t make the stream reach the wastebasket on the other side, so he pretty much urinates all over the auditor’s desk.

The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win.

But Grandpa’s own attorney moans and puts his head in his hands.

‘Are you okay?’ the auditor asks.

‘Not really,’ says the attorney. ‘This morning, when Grandpa told me he’d been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty-five thousand dollars that he could come in here and pee all over your desk and that you’d be happy about it.’

Reaction Score
An old colleague of mine who's now retired will come into the office every now and then and a few of us will go for a coffee or out to lunch. He's always got a new joke and his sense of humor reminds me of my late grandfather's; dry with just a hint of inappropriateness. I'm Italian and he likes to poke fun at that so with that I'll give you his latest jab:

"Why wasn't born in Italy? They couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin".

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
My go to joke which I've posted on the Boneyard before:

A man walks into a bar with a monkey on his shoulder and orders a beer. The monkey jumps off his shoulder runs over to the pool table and picks up the 8 ball and swallows it whole.

The bartender says 'Hey, what's he doing?'

The man says 'He's a great monkey. He does everything I tell him and he's perfectly behaved but I can't stop him from eating anything he can get his paws on. Don't worry. I'll pay you for the pool ball.'

About a week later the same man walks into the bar with the monkey on his shoulder and orders a beer.

The monkey jumps off his shoulder runs down the bar to the peanuts, picks one up, puts it up his butt and then takes it out and eats it.

The bartender says 'Oh man, that's gross. Why did he do that?'

The man says, 'I told you he's a great monkey but I can't stop him from eating anything he can get his paws on. But ever since that pool ball, he checks to make sure it fits first.'

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Saw this on Facebook over the weekend.

Capitalization Matters.

It's the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off of donkey and helping your uncle jack off a donkey.

Punctuation matters.

Let's eat, Grandma.

or

Let's eat Grandma.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
After a night of binging on cocaine, what did Steve Urkel say upon waking up next to a naked Miley Cyrus?
Did I do that?

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Have you guys seen the movie "Constipation"?...Of course you haven't, it hasn't come out yet!

What do you call it when you second guess your plans to visit Native American homelands?...A reservation reservation reservation.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Keep it clean, please. Or send it by PM.

NSFW will be deleted.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
index.php

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
When former president of South Vietnam Nguyen Van Thieu went into exile just before the fall of his country and joined former dictator Juan Perron he proved the old adage
that Thieu could live as cheaply as Juan.

Reaction Score
Have you guys seen the movie "Constipation"?...Of course you haven't, it hasn't come out yet!

Have you been to that new nightclub called Erectile Disfunction?

It's a flop.

No one came.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member