OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady. | Page 14 | The Boneyard

OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady.

Reaction Score
I’ll say this about the Patriots. They’re never boring. McDaniels now staying on as OC.

Reaction Score
I’ll say this about the Patriots. They’re never boring. McDaniels now staying on as OC.
That is HUGE. I guess there's unfinished business. And the illegals of Indiana scared him.

Reaction Score
Do you work at South of the Border or something? I'm not sure why you are so defensive about South Carolina.
I've lived in both states. The two nitwits got under my skin. That's all.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Neither with kids in school amirite?

Reaction Score
Buddy you really need to come up with something else, besides the fact that lots of people like simple, low CoL adulthoods/retirements in a half decent climate

Have you asked yourself why the stats you’re perseverating on are as they are? Maybe that the successful people that those states breed have the options to move wherever they want while the undeniable volume of useless hicks in SC have no options? Maybe Northerners don’t feel some irrational sense of being beholden to their home states the way a lot of dumb southerners do to theirs (and ‘Murica as a whole while we are at it)?

Or maybe you haven’t and you do belong down there with rich
Young families are moving here as well. Its based on opportunity not on being beholdened to a particular state. When people relocate there are many factors that go into it. Do you really think southerners are dumb? Man, that is really narrow-minded. I grew up in CT just like all of you. But there is way more opportunity down here and SC has a lot more to offer as far as quality of life. If you could explain why people aren't moving into CT, I'm all ears.

Reaction Score
Young families are moving here as well. Its based on opportunity not on being beholdened to a particular state. When people relocate there are many factors that go into it. Do you really think southerners are dumb? Man, that is really narrow-minded. I grew up in CT just like all of you. But there is way more opportunity down here and SC has a lot more to offer as far as quality of life. If you could explain why people aren't moving into CT, I'm all ears.

images.jpg

Reaction Score
Like someone else said, people are getting priced out. People are graduating with debts nobody had in previous generations and starting families in good school districts, with huge debt and low-paying jobs, won’t work in CT.

Not that they’re making a particularly objectively good choice moving south. They’re just doing it.

Reaction Score

Connecticut is a grind because of the proximity to NYC and all the money that rolls in. It's a rat race. Different lifestyle down south. But as for schools, I had a step-niece who got all As at one of the best rated Florida public schools (USNews) who went to a public school in Fairfield Cty and suddenly became a C student. The students at that top Florida school were way behind the Conn. kids. She's a smart girl so she caught up after a year, but her parents tell me there is a huge difference between the schools. I would say that's true in a comparison between Clemson and UConn as well.

Reaction Score
Like someone else said, people are getting priced out. People are graduating with debts nobody had in previous generations and starting families in good school districts, with huge debt and low-paying jobs, won’t work in CT.

Not that they’re making a particularly objectively good choice moving south. They’re just doing it.
Families are making the best decision for their themselves. Who is anyone else to say whether or not it's a good choice. To compound the problem, businesses are also moving down here from up there. If this trend is not reversed CT will be in an even bigger world of hurt. I'm worried that United Technologies is going to fold up shop in CT and relocate. That's a real possibility.

August_West

Reaction Score
Who is anyone else to say whether or not it's a good choice.
It’s not opinion. It’s fact and everyone is able to talk fact.
Educating your kids in South Carolina is empirically the worst choice you can make in America

August_West

Reaction Score
Young families are moving here as well. Its based on opportunity not on being beholdened to a particular state.
Opportunity?

Lol. When are you going to stop making stuff up?

LZAbG5g_d.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score

He's going to have to coach at NE, because he pretty much destroyed his rep on this move. He really screwed over the Colts. Apparently the assistants he was bringing in heard about the change of heart via the news with the rest of us.

Reaction Score
Opportunity?

Lol. When are you going to stop making stuff up?

LZAbG5g_d.jpg
I'm not making anything up. You've talking out your arse from the beginning. The unemployment rate in CT hovers around 4.6%. The unemployment rate in SC is 3.9% That is opprtunity ! CT unemployment rate exceeds the national average. SC's unemployment rate is below the national average.

Yes, wages are higher in CT. However, taxes to include state income tax, and property taxes, gas taxes, etc. are way higher in CT. The higher taxes wipes out any difference in wages.

Any questions dumb ass? You are so stupid!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He's going to have to coach at NE, because he pretty much destroyed his rep on this move. He really screwed over the Colts. Apparently the assistants he was bringing in heard about the change of heart via the news with the rest of us.

One reporter said that, Diana Russini, but others said Josh called the assistants first.

August_West

Reaction Score
I'm not making anything up. You've talking out your arse from the beginning. The unemployment rate in CT hovers around 4.6%. The unemployment rate in SC is 3.9% That is opprtunity ! CT unemployment rate exceeds the national average. SC's unemployment rate is below the national average.

Yes, wages are higher in CT. However, taxes to include state income tax, and property taxes, gas taxes, etc. are way higher in CT. The higher taxes wipes out any difference in wages.

Any questions dumb ass? You are so stupid!

You are (at best) sharing specious anecdotal stories to make your case. I am using hard facts.

Why does US News list South Carolina 48th in "opportunity" . Why don't you find out?

Reaction Score
You are (at best) sharing specious anecdotal stories to make your case. I am using hard facts.

Why does US News list South Carolina 48th in "opportunity" . Why don't you find out?
Because US News cherry picked data. Jobs = opportunity ! Available jobs are not an important metric to gauge opportunity? Jobs must not matter to you because you're probably unemployed and happy.

August_West

Reaction Score
Because US News cherry picked data. Jobs = opportunity ! Available jobs are not an important metric to gauge opportunity? Jobs must not matter to you because you're probably unemployed and happy.
Please list for me the metrics involved in US News opportunity ratings.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom