OT: Giants | Page 34 | The Boneyard

OT: Giants

Reaction Score
Somebody already asked, how good is the Oregon qb? Haven't followed college ball like I usually do.

Reaction Score
Can't believe I passed on Barkley in my fantasy draft. I thought, no way he would be that effective with our line. I was wrong.

Reaction Score
Happy with Barkely and there are talented quarterback who are not wearing cement shoes. I would sign Kapernick because what is there to lose this season?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I'd rather have any of this year's QB class and a UFA RB than Barkley and any of the crap QB's at the top of next year's class.

Well that’s just like your opinion man. Barkley’s a beast. You’re betting on Josh Allen and the kind of retread RBs we suffered with for the last 8 years?

I get your argument. The counter-argument was and is that Barkley could be a new kind of RB. So far he looks like he’s gonna be the best back in football.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Whichever clown was on coverage who didn’t end up with a free fumble recovery in the red zone should either be cut or cost someone their job.

If that level of quit+inept doesn’t lead to someone leaving the building it’s a disgrace.

Reaction Score
Can't believe I passed on Barkley in my fantasy draft. I thought, no way he would be that effective with our line. I was wrong.
He’s effective in spite of this line lol. They might be worse than last year, swing and a miss with Solder who has made it a habit to let guys past him.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
ugh @atl/wash/@sf is just awful enough to be 3-6

Reaction Score
Whichever clown was on coverage who didn’t end up with a free fumble recovery in the red zone should either be cut or cost someone their job.

If that level of quit+inept doesn’t lead to someone leaving the building it’s a disgrace.
That's on the coach, it's clear nobody on the team listens to him.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Switched to watching gold rush on Discover for the fourth quarter. It’s more satisfying.

Reaction Score
Not like it matters but how the hell can Mike Pereira sit there and say that's not a foul?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not like it matters but how the hell can Mike Pereira sit there and say that's not a foul?

Troy is brain damaged so I expect it from him but that was one of the stupider interactions in broadcast history. They call DPI every third play and then defend that as a no call.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Beckham returning punts for -8 down 21 with 90 seconds left. They might be worse than UConn.

Reaction Score
Say what you want about Odell and what he said, it was all on point and he is in the minority on this team of players who give a s*** apparently. I’d say 1/3 of the defense is giving it their all and the same with the offense, because 3/5 of the line are just big, immobile bodies. The next time you see some fire out of Eli will be the first. I think that’s anoher big reason i’m more than ready to move on from him. Get on your duck*in line, don’t just shrug and say oh wel it’ll be better next drive. If we come into next season as our starter it’s another putrid season. I respect what he’s done, but boy is it ever time to move on, for both parties’ sake.

C

Chief00

Giants should have let Eli go last season - many long time fans were wrong then.
Eli hasn’t played well in 5 years. Especially with their OL he is just not the right guy.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score

Apparently the guy hurt his hamstring on the play which is why he didn't go after it. IDK.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Apparently the guy hurt his hamstring on the play which is why he didn't go after it. IDK.

If that’s the case than I retract that play gets someone fired.

zls44

Reaction Score
You’re betting on Josh Allen and the kind of retread RBs we suffered with for the last 8 years?

Take a look at the draft history of the league's best rushers and see how many of them weren't high draft picks.

You can win with patchwork at RB. You cannot win with patchwork at QB.

Reaction Score
How did he help the team?
How did anyone besides Saquon help the team? Odell is being sent on 5 YARD routes every single gd play. That is not only awful playcalling, but it is taking away your most dangerous weapon.

zls44

Reaction Score
How did anyone besides Saquon help the team? Odell is being sent on 5 YARD routes every single gd play. That is not only awful playcalling, but it is taking away your most dangerous weapon.

Odell caught another trash Eli screen on 3rd and long and single-handedly beat two guys to keep a drive alive. The next play, Saquon got the long TD run. Everyone talked about the TD run and forgets that it doesn't happen at all if not for what Odell did LITERALLY THE PLAY BEFORE

Reaction Score
I am an Eli supporter. however the fatal flaw was they can't win with him with this offensive line. They either should have moved on or traded down and drafted MULTIPLE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN. typical Giants they played middle of road and its road to nowhere.

zls44

Reaction Score
My bad, Chiefs took Hunt one spot in FRONT of the Giants taking Webb. Whatever. They still messed up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom