OT - Giants/Cowboys | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT - Giants/Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Even though the call should have been a run, it sucks that the refs had to blow a defensive holding call on the pass that literally allowed Romo to go for a subsequent TD drive. Glad to know that Coughlin and Eli's boneheaded clock management skills aren't the only thing to blow the game for the Giants.
Really 1% of this is Coughlin, and it's only because he's HC. He's not the one snapping the ball with 15+ seconds left on the play clock. He's not the one who chucked the ball instead of eating it. 90% of it is Eli. 9% on the OC because yeah maybe a run made more sense and a pass is a bit of a head scratcher, but if I'm the OC I have to have some semblance of confidence in my 10 year veteran QB to know when to snap the ball and when to eat it. A 13 year old could have handled that drive better from a time management perspective.

Reaction Score
It's on Coughlin - Head Caoch last word - you don't throw and if need be you run twice. 90% HC period. Pitiful job. 10% Eli and not for not taking the sack but instead for snapping the ball with 17 seconds left on his clock at the 4:00 minute mark or so. That was dreadful too!

The calls by the refs and Cowboy Stadium are almost expected, but the interference was gross, almost as if on the taker because there was absolutely nothing there. The other miss of the hold in the end zone - how could you miss that seeing the role out and knowing someone is trying to release that way? Pitiful at best!

No matter, on the Giants for handing it to them. I was sick to my stomach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom