OT: Geno Smith sucker punched by teammate - out 6-10 weeks | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Geno Smith sucker punched by teammate - out 6-10 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wonder why Dan O wouldn't sign with a team with an unstable qb situation such as the Jets, he will never play in Detroit unless Stafford gets hurt, I guess he has found a niche there.

Reaction Score
Its never good to owe somone money who is bigger and stronger than you.

Their both dumb, why would you pay someone a $600 dollar plane ticket when you know damn well they can afford it themselves.

Reaction Score
I'm a met fan who never would be lumped as a sorry ass jet fan. Be real and be a patriot fan come on you no you want to. Will accept all jet fans with a path to patriot citizenship as a true patriot in patriot nation. Pay a small penalty ( lunch with Ted Cruz) and your in.

Reaction Score
I'm a met fan who never would be lumped as a sorry ass jet fan. Be real and be a patriot fan come on you no you want to. Will accept all jet fans with a path to patriot citizenship as a true patriot in patriot nation. Pay a small penalty ( lunch with Ted Cruz) and your in.

Met fan and Patriot fan 'yell? :confused:

Reaction Score
This is the most Jets thing to ever happen. Grab the headlines early on, then win 6 games.

Not only did Geno owe him the money (apparently Ik is frugal - something I kind of respect in his situation) but when he was confronted about it, Geno wagged his finger in Ik's face and said he wouldn't do anything about it.

Now it was obviously a huge bone-headed move by Ik to punch his QB, but if anyone here is looking to get slugged in the mouth, tell a guy who's much bigger than you and who you owe money to that they won't do anything about it. That alone just reflects negatively on Geno for showing such a bad attitude and judgement towards a teammate. I were a Jet, I would definitely lose respect for him. (Again, not defending the punch, but in most average people's life, you can expect similar results).

Reaction Score
Believe it or not, Enemkpali was picked up by the Bills and Rex Ryan.

This whole story is just so Jets.

The Bills just got a new team captain for their game against the Jets.

Reaction Score
Their both dumb, why would you pay someone a $600 dollar plane ticket when you know damn well they can afford it themselves.
The way I've seen it portrayed he paid for Geno's transportation to appear at his camp but Geno didn't attend so he wanted the money reimbursed for the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom