OT: Fellow Boneyarders, please let me share the most blessed. . . | The Boneyard

OT: Fellow Boneyarders, please let me share the most blessed. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
. . . event we could experience as a New Year arrives. Just got word that our first great-granddaughter was born in California. Everyone is fine and we are overcome with joy. Get to be addressed officially as "great" and never made even a free-throw.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Grandparenting is the BEST & if you're really good at it, you get to be GREAT! Congrats!!!

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
That's just great, Kibs. And in about 12 years of some of those midwestern schools may start their heavy recruiting of her once she learns to hit some of those free throws.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Congratulations and good health to all!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Congratulations and a happy New Year.

I'm in my mid-70's and like my father at that stage of his life
Nary a Grandchild in sight.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Congratulations and a happy New Year.

I'm in my mid-70's and like my father at that stage of his life
Nary a Grandchild in sight.

To the amusement of my large family, I have often trotted out that old line, that "If I had known how much fun the grandchildren would be, I woulda had them first." Now I am at a loss for a fun one-liner (but you just know my daughters and sons-in-law are ready to pounce).

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
. . . event we could experience as a New Year arrives. Just got word that our first great-granddaughter was born in California. Everyone is fine and we are overcome with joy. Get to be addressed officially as "great" and never made even a free-throw.

Kib....Need to disagree w/ you....many BYs think you were great to jump out of perfectly good airplanes in service to our country and you were great to recruit a Canadian nurse way before UConn thought to....congrats to you and Mrs Kib on children, grand children and now great grand children....takes two GREAT people to put that winning streak together..!! Go M/Mrs Kib..!!!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Kib....Need to disagree w/ you....many BYs think you were great to jump out of perfectly good airplanes in service to our country and you were great to recruit a Canadian nurse way before UConn thought to....congrats to you and Mrs Kib on children, grand children and now great grand children....takes two GREAT people to put that winning streak together..!! Go M/Mrs Kib..!!!

I can't add anything to this or the other well wishers on this thread. So happy for you Kib and Great-Grannie as well.

Happy New Year!

Reaction Score
It will be many years until I'm a great-grandmother (oldest grandchild is 6) but I've been a great aunt for 27 years now and being great is GREAT! Congratulations to all of you!!!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Congrats and blessings to all involved, Kib.

Reaction Score
Congratulations! And Happy New Years to all of my BY brothers n sisters! Go Huskies! Here we come #9!

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Congrats! We have one grandchild so far, and it's one of the best experiences ever. And now, there are twin boys on the way, so there will be lots of fun for all!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Congrats! I Don't even have a grandchild yet, let alone a great one. I'm always so far behind.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Congratulations to you both M/M Kib! Hope mother, dad and baby are well. Happy New Year to All! (and just in time to make the tax deduction, too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom