OT: Favorite MLB parks & why- | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Favorite MLB parks & why-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kaufman Stadium in KC is very nice - the huge parking lot that surrounds is pretty piss poor, great for tailgating, but horrible personality.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Picked up some Red Sox tickets for late August. Any suggestions for a Saturday overnight hotel stay. Game on a Sunday afternoon. Wife & a 4 yr old.

Reaction Score
Fenway has this odd disorienting factor to it that I've never really been able to put into words. I don't hate it anywhere near as much as I do Wrigley Field, but it's not one of my favorites either.

what's your beef with Wrigley? not trying to start an argument or anything, I'm just curious as to why you hate it so much.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
what's your beef with Wrigley? not trying to start an argument or anything, I'm just curious as to why you hate it so much.

Every time I've been (though admittedly, it's a very small sample size) the crowd has been exceptionally rude and ill-behaved, the facilities have been unclean, the food was lousy, and the one time I ever caught a home run ball (I've never caught one anywhere else) I had to throw it back on to the field because nobody would stop squealing at me until I did.

Reaction Score
Picked up some Red Sox tickets for late August. Any suggestions for a Saturday overnight hotel stay. Game on a Sunday afternoon. Wife & a 4 yr old.

Try the Sheraton on Dalton St. Walking distance to Fenway, decent area. Stayed there for work a ton.

Reaction Score
Fenway - of all the seats (and stands - we used to 'sneak' in after the 7th ing) I've had there since Y's days, dogs on the L field wall was the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom