OT: Domestic Travel | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Domestic Travel

Reaction Score
Never liked the nightlife vibe in Hoboken, I'm sure it's only gotten worse. Hoboken is such a strange place. It's remade itself a million times over the years. When my dad and uncles were late teens early 20's you would drink in Manhattan and then continue your drinking late night/early mornings in Hoboken. It was a rough place back then.
Lmao wake up it’s not the 60s anymore

Reaction Score
I'm sorry to hear this. I'm sure you aren't alone. My wife when we were saving for our wedding told me if we couldn't save up enough money to have a nice little wedding we'll just get married in the driveway in front of some friends and family and that will be good enough. We managed to save enough for a small wedding (certainly by today's standards- about 50+ people) but the driveway would've been just fine with me.
I wanted to have the wedding here but when she saw pictures of what some of these outdoor places looked like in Charleston she said she didn't care if 5 people showed up that's where she wanted it. It was the avenue of oaks that sold her. We're both in our mid 30's so she wanted her one shot at a beautiful wedding.

There was only going to be about 35 people but we had to pay for the venue, catering, housing etc.. All told, I'm a little embarrassed to admit what it cost. We've decided that if they don't cancel for us then we'll drive down there and have dinner for 35 our selves. If they do, we'll have a small reception here in CT some other time.

Reaction Score
People hiked up and skied the fingers at Squaw yesterday:

image-20538-1584717502363.jpg

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Big family trip the in-laws take to Maine for 2 weeks every year may be hacked. That’s mid-July.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Earlier this week, I canceled my trip to St. Louis sceduled in early April after Pearl Jam postponed their dates through the end of April.

I have a near $300 Southwest credit to use by February. Hopefully SW still exists.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom