OT: Do not use Ticketmaster Fan Resale | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Do not use Ticketmaster Fan Resale

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Update: No phone call more than hour after live chat and no ticket. I called Ticketmaster customer service and got recording that they are not open until 9:00. I called back at 9:00 and worked my way through the maze of auto-prompts and it showed no orders matching my phone number or order number. Finally got a live person and he looked into it and confirmed that everything I said was true and put me on hold to check and then came back a few minutes later and simply said "the order was not completed for some reason and you will be getting a full refund." In other words, they sold me a ticket they didn't have, i.e., fraud. Brutal.

I'm taking this as a sign and staying home. I just noticed that the thermostat in our addition is not working and the room is frigid and my wife is at work for the day, so I need to solve this anyway so the pipes don't freeze while I am out.

This after learning yesterday that our septic system is failing and will need to be entirely replaced.

2017 can't end fast enough. Sorry to miss the game but I hope this isn't an omen of what's in store for us.

Oh, and Ticketbastard sucks.
Chalk this up as a great day. You saved some coin and didn't have to sit through the KO shizz show.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom