OT: Demarco Murray | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Demarco Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Cowboy fans with little Red Sox fan twist on the Fung Wah.....love it!

Reaction Score
I'm an Eagles fan myself and I firmly believe that all this movement is about Chip Kelly's ego and him wanting to clear out all the " Andy Ried" guys that complained about having to practice hard on Saturday , etc. The problem with
All this is we weren't that far away and only needed to build the defense. I think he forgot that he coaches in "Philly" and the fans will make his entire existence miserable if this doesn't work starting in game one. He basically gave four key players away (+ a second round pick ) for about four ACL surgeries . Beautiful!!!!!!!

More than anything I'm just so damn tired of shuffling through quarterbacks every season. Stability at the quarterback position is arguably the most important thing an NFL franchise can have, and we can't even get one through an entire season. Since '08 we've had McNabb, Kolb, Vick, Vince Young, Foles, and Sanchez all start games and now it looks like we're bringing Bradford in. If Bradford can't make it through this season, I'm going to lose it. Sanchez is a real hazard to my health and I've only watched him for half a season, I can't imagine how tough that must have been for Jets fans for four years.

Reaction Score
Horatio said:
I can't complain about the McCoy because of his salary but out of all of this stuff he should've kept Maclin. Usually when teams make this much movement
It doesn't work. We already went this route with the Michael Vick proclaimed
" dream Team ". In his defense , Sanchez suprised me last season. All that team needed was
A better pass defense / cornerback.

Losing maclin is the only blemish IMO to an otherwise great fa period. Chip is betting on Huff but he didn't show much. I share your concerns about the last time the birds went nuts in fa but Chip is much more hands on than Andy so I am hopeful the outcome is different.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
More than anything I'm just so damn tired of shuffling through quarterbacks every season. Stability at the quarterback position is arguably the most important thing an NFL franchise can have, and we can't even get one through an entire season. Since '08 we've had McNabb, Kolb, Vick, Vince Young, Foles, and Sanchez all start games and now it looks like we're bringing Bradford in. If Bradford can't make it through this season, I'm going to lose it. Sanchez is a real hazard to my health and I've only watched him for half a season, I can't imagine how tough that must have been for Jets fans for four years.

I listen to WFAN all the time, and most jets fans liked Sanchez and think he got a raw deal when the Jets cut him. Believe it or not.

Reaction Score
Huuuuuge Cowboy fan who liked Murray but didn't want him back at the money Philly paid him. The reason they haven't won in 20 years is because of the cap hell they've been in since the Jimmy Johnson era when the cap started. Murray is a good back but with his workload this year who knows how he'll hold up in a year or two (see Marion Barber) and then they would be stuck with his cap hit. If you look at two successful teams over the past 15-20 years the Patriots and Steelers they never overpay for free agents and are playoff teams every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom