OT: Cowboys/Giants | The Boneyard

OT: Cowboys/Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Can you believe the AFC South is even worse?!?

Reaction Score
I think as a woman she is probably wondering how the hell this guy could be called a leader at all based on his history with women. That's a great find tcf and says it all about Jones and his organization.

I'm hearing they may release Rae Carruth in a week or so as he will then become the leader of the offense for his passion too.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I've given up caring about guys on my team being model citizens. I loathe Greg Hardy off the field, but he's fantastic on it. While it would be nice if he were a great guy, I've learned to separate the two. I guarantee if you went through every roster and took a good hard look at each guy, you'd find a couple of terrible people. I remember the Giants having a linebacker a few years ago, some nobody that beat his wife and kid and yet nobody gave a damn and he was out there on Sunday.

EDIT: Michael Boley, that's his name! Here's an article about the local teams employing pieces of human garbage.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...-players-questionable-pasts-article-1.1943763

Reaction Score
Typical Giants they can never just suck, they win ugly to get you to buy in and get your hopes up which is why I'm not falling for it. Any of the 4 teams could win the division. The Giants desperately need Beatty, Cruz and JPP back.

Reaction Score
I've given up caring about guys on my team being model citizens. I loathe Greg Hardy off the field, but he's fantastic on it. While it would be nice if he were a great guy, I've learned to separate the two. I guarantee if you went through every roster and took a good hard look at each guy, you'd find a couple of terrible people. I remember the Giants having a linebacker a few years ago, some nobody that beat his wife and kid and yet nobody gave a damn and he was out there on Sunday.

EDIT: Michael Boley, that's his name! Here's an article about the local teams employing pieces of human garbage.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...-players-questionable-pasts-article-1.1943763

I would take a guy who's a piece of trash off the field if he's getting it done on the gridiron provided he can stay on the gridiron of course this is a new NFL. The Boley situation is a little different the Giants cut bait with Boley once they found out about his off the field instances, he was pretty much done anyways. He was a solid player for the Giants but no where near the impact player Greg Hardy is, and didnt have any baggage off the field when the Giants signed him (at least none that anyone was aware of).

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what's going on with Victor Cruz, for some reason I thought he would be ready at the start of the season but it seem like he's always hurt these days? JPP blew off half his hands, I'm very skeptical he'll ever really make it again as a football player.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what's going on with Victor Cruz, for some reason I thought he would be ready at the start of the season but it seem like he's always hurt these days? JPP blew off half his hands, I'm very skeptical he'll ever really make it again as a football player.

While JPP is going to need Carl Weathers hand from Happy Gilmore, Cruz is an enigma. There's no way this injury is anything other than complications from his knee injury and they are afraid to admit it. He won't be back all year and they aren't very good without him.

Reaction Score
Typical Giants they can never just suck, they win ugly to get you to buy in and get your hopes up which is why I'm not falling for it. Any of the 4 teams could win the division. The Giants desperately need Beatty, Cruz and JPP back.

They aren't typical Giants at all and they have not reeled me in to this years hope and dreams. I mean the defense gave up 900 yards rushing yesterday and would have been beaten to death if Romo played. Good thing is they owed us a present since we gave them one on game 1 so I don't feel bad at all. But the Giants 2 lines suck a huge one. O-Line can't pass block speed or push rushers and the D-Line can't get to the QB and now they can't stop the run. How would you like to be a DB for that team?

I refuse to watch the Patriot game with my local Pats fans this one will be a laugher from the start!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I would take a guy who's a piece of trash off the field if he's getting it done on the gridiron provided he can stay on the gridiron of course this is a new NFL. The Boley situation is a little different the Giants cut bait with Boley once they found out about his off the field instances, he was pretty much done anyways. He was a solid player for the Giants but no where near the impact player Greg Hardy is, and didnt have any baggage off the field when the Giants signed him (at least none that anyone was aware of).

The Giants knew about Boley; the arrest came before he signed with them. Not trying to demonize the Giants or anything; just showing that all of these teams are the same. If you can help a football team win, you'll get a 2nd or 3rd chance. Ray Rice was on the downside of his career when he hit his wife; otherwise, he'd be playing today.

Reaction Score
The Giants knew about Boley; the arrest came before he signed with them. Not trying to demonize the Giants or anything; just showing that all of these teams are the same. If you can help a football team win, you'll get a 2nd or 3rd chance. Ray Rice was on the downside of his career when he hit his wife; otherwise, he'd be playing today.

I get it with Boley but Marshall Jets and so many others are in that boat. No one is in Hardy's boat I'm afraid this is another 10 levels up from wife beaters. This is a very very awful person, rotten person with no hope of being anything but a thug.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I get it with Boley but Marshall Jets and so many others are in that boat. No one is in Hardy's boat I'm afraid this is another 10 levels up from wife beaters. This is a very very awful person, rotten person with no hope of being anything but a thug.

What exactly seperates Boley and Hardy? Boley beat his girlfriend, then a few years later he beat his kid. Dude is human garbage and no better than Hardy if you ask me. Teams don't care if he can help them win on Sunday, and this idea that one team is morally superior to another is foolish and naïve.

Reaction Score
What exactly seperates Boley and Hardy? Boley beat his girlfriend, then a few years later he beat his kid. Dude is human garbage and no better than Hardy if you ask me. Teams don't care if he can help them win on Sunday, and this idea that one team is morally superior to another is foolish and naïve.

Not saying the Giants are morally superior although the signing of Hardy is beyond belief that's all. I mean he'd be in jail if he was in any other state but NC from what I've read and he should be. While Boley was a piece of crap and so many others are, none have gone to the extent Hardy did it's pretty simple he's by far the biggest pc of trash since Rae Carruth the NFL has seen.

Anyway Boley should be awarded for starting the "throw her in a kitchen cabinet" pattern if she pi**es you off anyway. That's unbelievable, didn't know that one. Maybe she was a crappy cook how am I to know? :oops:

Reaction Score
They aren't typical Giants at all and they have not reeled me in to this years hope and dreams. I mean the defense gave up 900 yards rushing yesterday and would have been beaten to death if Romo played. Good thing is they owed us a present since we gave them one on game 1 so I don't feel bad at all. But the Giants 2 lines suck a huge one. O-Line can't pass block speed or push rushers and the D-Line can't get to the QB and now they can't stop the run. How would you like to be a DB for that team?

I refuse to watch the Patriot game with my local Pats fans this one will be a laugher from the start!

The pass rush is an absolute joke, I don't care just put a club on JPP and lets go. The sad thing is their secondary is pretty good with DRC, Prince, Collins looks awesome as a rookie and Meriweather has been a steal. Its pretty sad that Flowers is the Giants best Oline, and their best pass rusher is a FB. If their gonna suck just SUCK don't go on a meaningless 2-3 game winning streak just lose all the games and get a high pick. God I dont even wanna think of that game vs the Pats, sad thing is the Giants might have a better shot at beating the Pats then the Eagles lol.

Reaction Score
The pass rush is an absolute joke, I don't care just put a club on JPP and lets go. The sad thing is their secondary is pretty good with DRC, Prince, Collins looks awesome as a rookie and Meriweather has been a steal. Its pretty sad that Flowers is the Giants best Oline, and their best pass rusher is a FB. If their gonna suck just SUCK don't go on a meaningless 2-3 game winning streak just lose all the games and get a high pick. God I dont even wanna think of that game vs the Pats, sad thing is the Giants might have a better shot at beating the Pats then the Eagles lol.

Agree with most everything Scoe until the Pats thing. No shot, whatsoever - it will be embarrassing and the Pats will want it that way!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He's an nfl defensive end worth millions of dollars. He might be a thug as well, but he doesn't need hope.

Reaction Score

Not that it matters but I would certainly disagree with Flowers being the best offensive linemen. Pugh, Schwartz and Richburg are all having pretty good seasons and have outperformed Flowers by a long shot. Flowers and Newhouse have been pretty damn awful so far.

Reaction Score
Not that it matters but I would certainly disagree with Flowers being the best offensive linemen. Pugh, Schwartz and Richburg are all having pretty good seasons and have outperformed Flowers by a long shot. Flowers and Newhouse have been pretty damn awful so far.

Flowers has been solid, far from awful IMO. Newhouse, no arguments there.

Will Beatty should be back in practice this week, looks like RT..

Reaction Score

Not sure what you've been watching, but Flowers has been fantastic as a rookie O-lineman. He's taken over the left tackle spot, which is unusual for a rookie in the NFL and which wasn't the position he played in college.

Reaction Score
Agree with most everything Scoe until the Pats thing. No shot, whatsoever - it will be embarrassing and the Pats will want it that way!

I didn't say they had a shot I said a better shot then they would against the Eagles, given the recent games against the Eagles. That being said they will get their asses kicked against the Pats.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Not sure if you are actually a Giants fans and watch their games but Flowers has been great this year all things considered as starting rookie LT.

Newhouse is a bum and that's where our UConn man, Will Beatty will come in to help solidify that weak link on the line

Reaction Score
Newhouse may be the worst o lineman that has ever played the game. I can't believe there isn't another option. Don't get me started on the d line. It would still be pretty awful if JPP were playing just not as awful. This should be Reese's last year.

To those who are ok with Hardy "on the field" well that's fked up. You can still root for your team but to be ok with him playing is disgusting. More fans should speak out.

Reaction Score
Yea, I guess that came off wrong. You guys are right, Flowers has been good considering he is a rookie starting at LT. In my opinion, he is our 4th best offensive linemen right now though, and I would not consider him as being fantastic.

Reaction Score
Not sure if you are actually a Giants fans and watch their games but Flowers has been great this year all things considered as starting rookie LT.

Newhouse is a bum and that's where our UConn man, Will Beatty will come in to help solidify that weak link on the line

Sounds about right. Do you think they should bring Beatty back to his normal LT spot and move Flowers to RT or keep Flowers at LT? I lean the former

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom