OT Charles Oakley kicked out of MSG | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT Charles Oakley kicked out of MSG

Reaction Score
Sure genius. Think Oakley is a complete idiot honestly that he would go there knowing he's not welcome and for the sole purpose of being an attention hound.

Knowing he's not welcome? You know how dumb you sound?

Reaction Score
it's pretty idiotic to say the owner isn't allowed to remove anyone for any reason if they choose to. That would be idiotic.

Come on. He makes idiotic posts on a daily basis. Clearly he has no self awareness.

Reaction Score
it's pretty idiotic to say the owner isn't allowed to remove anyone for any reason if they choose to. That would be idiotic.

I'm not sure anyone has suggested that Dolan can't do whatever he wants to do. You're just the only one who's defending what he actually did. That you don't recognize that difference is completely unsurprising, because you seem to have the worst take on just about everything. I'm waiting on your "Roger Goodell is the best commissioner in the history of American sports" take.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure anyone has suggested that Dolan can't do whatever he wants to do. You're just the only one who's defending what he actually did. That you don't recognize that difference is completely unsurprising, because you seem to have the worst take on just about everything. I'm waiting on your "Roger Goodell is the best commissioner in the history of American sports" take.
He probably rooted for William Wallace to be disemboweled in Braveheart.

Reaction Score
The Pats cheated and lied. If Belichick and Brady told the truth previously Brady would have been suspended againt Seattle. Goodell gave them another SB. Pats fans should embrace Rog.

Reaction Score

They had security following him once he got in the arena. Dolan said Oakley was muttering things about him and smelled of alcohol, that's everyone in the arena. What a disgusting little weasel Dolan is. Biggest laughingstock in sports, the fans need to boycott.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
They had security following him once he got in the arena. Dolan said Oakley was muttering things about him and smelled of alcohol, that's everyone in the arena. What a disgusting little weasel Dolan is. Biggest laughingstock in sports, the fans need to boycott.

I don't care about the Knicks one lick, but even I hate that little .

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The Pats cheated and lied. If Belichick and Brady told the truth previously Brady would have been suspended againt Seattle. Goodell gave them another SB. Pats fans should embrace Rog.

Ahhhhhh, I'm glad you're on the other side of the fence. That's how I know I'm right.

Reaction Score
Yes, so insult Dolan, be a total disorderly jerk at his business. But that's fine.

Dolan paid him well during his days. He owes him nothing. He was a joke the other night. No way to defend his behavior.

Ahhhhhh, I'm glad you're on the other side of the fence. That's how I know I'm right.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Knowing he's not welcome? You know how dumb you sound?
I was trying to find what post you were talking about before I realized I must have the guy on ignore. I believe I have chosen wisely.

Reaction Score
Yes, so insult Dolan, be a total disorderly jerk at his business. But that's fine.

Dolan paid him well during his days. He owes him nothing. He was a joke the other night. No way to defend his behavior.
I'm trying to understand how your brain works....when the plethora of normality and reasonableness sits on one side of an issue, you seem compelled to take the other. I can only wonder, how many psychological experiments have you signed up for in your lifetime? I find it fascinating that someone could constantly take the other side so often.

Let's try one, just to see if I'm crazy. The sky is blue.......go.

Reaction Score

I don't know Dolan on a personal level but I don't believe anything that guy says. Seems like a rich little who lies to get anything he wants. I have no idea what Oakley did but Dolan doesn't come off well when he says Oakley may have a problem with alcohol. That's quite an accusation and seems like a cop out excuse to build his case. Dolan also says Oakley should have never made it to his seat without being stopped. But then he says Oakley wasn't banned from MSG before this latest episode. So why shouldn't he have been allowed to take his seat? Maybe after he sat down he was verbally abusive and then he deserved to be thrown out. But why before?

I don't know exactly what Oakley did while at his seat. But if security went to throw me out of the arena and I didn't do anything wrong I'd be quite upset also and might do what he did.

I hope some of the fans sitting around Oakley corroborate either Dolan's or Oakley's account of the incident. Would love to know who is lying. I have this feeling that it's Dolan. I'm sure the truth will come out soon.

Reaction Score
I don't know Dolan on a personal level but I don't believe anything that guy says. Seems like a rich little who lies to get anything he wants. I have no idea what Oakley did but Dolan doesn't come off well when he says Oakley may have a problem with alcohol. That's quite an accusation and seems like a cop out excuse to build his case. Dolan also says Oakley should have never made it to his seat without being stopped. But then he says Oakley wasn't banned from MSG before this latest episode. So why shouldn't he have been allowed to take his seat? Maybe after he sat down he was verbally abusive and then he deserved to be thrown out. But why before?

I don't know exactly what Oakley did while at his seat. But if security went to throw me out of the arena and I didn't do anything wrong I'd be quite upset also and might do what he did.

I hope some of the fans sitting around Oakley corroborate either Dolan's or Oakley's account of the incident. Would love to know who is lying. I have this feeling that it's Dolan. I'm sure the truth will come out soon.
I'm far from a Knicks fan, but I live in NY. Played in a Pro-Am event w Oakley a few years back and he was a great dude. Seems to me this is a spoiled brat who has ruined a franchise and gotten called out for it by almost every Knick fan I know, and for some reason is taking it out on Oakley. He comes off looking like such an entitled little brat, and then he cans his head of security? I'd watch my back if I was him, lot of fans in NY are diehard and they really hate him.....this is like throwing gasoline on a fire, no idea what he thinks he's trying to accomplish. And he's only making it worse with his public rhetoric....."we hope he gets the help he needs"? What a first class .

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Honestly, when I read about the head security guy getting canned, I thought it was because he treated Oak so poorly. I never once thought it was because "Charles never should have made it to his seat". Even with out the subsequent character assassination it would have been a new low for Dolan.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
I gave up on the Knicks when they forced Donnie Walsh out by trading for Melo. Walsh had just gotten the Thomas mess cleaned up when the Knicks overpaid for Melo. It was widely known that Isiah Thomas still had Dolan's ear when this trade went down. It was no surprise that Walsh resigned at the end of the season and no surprise that the Knicks once again became saddled with bad contracts and no good draft picks. I haven't watched a Knicks game since the end of the '11 season and I won't watch one until Dolan is gone.

Reaction Score
Why would Oakley go there if he knows he's not welcomed? Or not be smart enough to communicate in advance to avoid a situation like this. It's Dolan's team, he can do this if he wants regardless of what instigates it.

Are you serious???the team he played for and came to see play and he isn't supposed to come to the game?? I am surprised that he didn't really do damage from the way the owner has screwed up this team. It has to be real disheartening to him to see what has become of his (team).

Reaction Score
A just saw the interview Dolan did with Michael Kay. OMG what a db. Is he a rich dumb guy? Because he certainly doesn't come across as being too bright.

Reaction Score
A just saw the interview Dolan did with Michael Kay. OMG what a db. Is he a rich dumb guy? Because he certainly doesn't come across as being too bright.

Its absolutely amazing how much stupid he is, might as well hire Bob Diaco while he's at it.

Reaction Score
Yeah, Dolan is a grade-A . I became a Hornets/Pistons fan because of Kemba and Andre, but the Knicks have always been my #1 team. Once Dolan is gone, I'll come back.

Reaction Score
He would have to be massively overpaid to sell he Knicks. If even possible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom