OT Charles Oakley kicked out of MSG | The Boneyard

OT Charles Oakley kicked out of MSG

Reaction Score
Most excitement out of the Knicks this season. I dont condone violence but he was going after James Dolan so I would say it was justified. I would still take Oakley in a fight over any NBA player today. Just burn this franchise to the ground, burn it down.

Ex-Knick Oakley arrested after skirmish at MSG

Reaction Score
I've now read multiple accounts that Oakley was minding his own business when Dolan had guards go up to him and ask him to leave. That statement Dolan had Knicks PR issue saying he needs help and implying that he has issues mentally is beyond foul.

Reaction Score
I've now read multiple accounts that Oakley was minding his own business when Dolan had guards go up to him and ask him to leave.

Exactly, its such a waste of money but fans are stupid enough to attend Knicks games things will remain the same. The city should just boycott knicks games have a zero attendance policy until Dolan leaves.

Reaction Score
The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Either way, as a die hard Knicks fan, it's a damn shame this organization is at this level. Between Phil (whose been a disaster), Dolan, Isaiah years, Fisher last year, etc it's just toxic. The worst part of this whole thing though for me was seeing a Knicks legend who cares about this organization more than anyone actually associated with it being dragged out was really, really hard to see.

Reaction Score
What a joke my favorite team is, Oakley is a freaking MSG legend. He gave his blood, sweat and tears to that organization and this is how the little troll treats him. It's one embarrassment after another, at least Hornacek has Carmelo's back over the egomaniacal Phil. Hope Porzingis gets the hell out of there before they ruin him too.

Reaction Score
That's a good thing? Face it, the Knicks have no hope until Carmelo is gone.
I'm the furthest thing from a Carmelo fan but the Knicks problems are so much bigger than him. The guy has always come to play and Phil's constant public shaming of him is ridiculous and counterproductive to ever getting any other good players to come to NYC.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
What a joke my favorite team is, Oakley is a freaking MSG legend. He gave his blood, sweat and tears to that organization and this is how the little troll treats him. It's one embarrassment after another, at least Hornacek has Carmelo's back over the egomaniacal Phil. Hope Porzingis gets the hell out of there before they ruin him too.
Similar to the way some people in this forum treat KO imo.

Reaction Score
They have other problems but Melo sucks ass
Nah, Melo is fine, I commend him on pushing through with all the noise around him. Phil is an absolute joke, D.Fisher hire was one of the dumbest i've ever seen, and Dolan has killed the franchise. I hope Melo has a chance in the rest of his years to win a championship, he deserves it.

Reaction Score
Mello killed the franchise

Guess you dont know anything about the Isiah era, I dont believe Melo is a winner but the Knicks franchise sure isn't.

Reaction Score
Guess you dont know anything about the Isiah era, I dont believe Melo is a winner but the Knicks franchise sure isn't.
It started before that with Scott Layden.

Reaction Score
Honest question. Why is Phil Jackson a disaster? With Melo, the cap, the roster he inherited....could ANYONE have done a better job? I really don't follow any NBA, but always thought pretty highly of Phil.

Reaction Score

He was even worse then Isiah, at least Isiah drafted talented players he just didnt know how to put together a team, and he was awful with the cap.

Reaction Score
It has been a total disaster ever since Ernie Grunfeld left.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I've now read multiple accounts that Oakley was minding his own business when Dolan had guards go up to him and ask him to leave. That statement Dolan had Knicks PR issue saying he needs help and implying that he has issues mentally is beyond foul.

First thing I thought too. "He was a great Knick and we hope he gets some help soon" is so freaking low it's cringe inducing.

Top it off, Oakley was one of the most cool, calm, collected dudes out there. He's not the one suffering from mental problems Dolan. Check the mirror.

Reaction Score
Most excitement out of the Knicks this season. I dont condone violence but he was going after James Dolan so I would say it was justified. I would still take Oakley in a fight over any NBA player today. Just burn this franchise to the ground, burn it down.

Ex-Knick Oakley arrested after skirmish at MSG
CNBC just showed the whole thing. I'm surprised Dolan stayed on his feet when Oakley went after him. Lol

Reaction Score
CNBC just showed the whole thing. I'm surprised Dolan stayed on his feet when Oakley went after him. Lol

I didn't see Oak anywhere near Dolan when argument started or @ end? You can see Dolan watching w/ drink in his right hand (wearing scarf @ upper left).

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

The Ewing trade, to me, is the one that sent them in a downward spiral.

Instead of just letting the contract expire, they compounded a bad situation and made it worse.

Reaction Score
Wow, what a snake. If Dolan was a decent human being and owner, he'd sit and watch the game with Oak.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom