OT Celtics / Heat | The Boneyard

OT Celtics / Heat

Reaction Score
The Celtics are very irratic in this series. Still predicting a road win for them on Sunday.

Reaction Score
That sucked.i doubt Miami plays like that again Boston played really good defense,Miami hit some big shots at the end and brown missing those free throws didn't help.i can't see Miami playing like that again I think they choke game 7 away.maybe r.Williams and Al together to take away the paint

Reaction Score
Miami hit some really really big shots all night long. I suppose it balanced out after how bad they shot previously. Not sure Miami can do that again, and Boston is just straight up the better team even though they haven't played particularly well. Not that Miami has either.

If Jaylen Brown makes those free throws to go up 101-99 we're probably having a different conversation. Pretty good choke job there.

Reaction Score
The whistles on both sides were terrible and I've never seen Jeff Van Gundy mention questionable calls so often. It not only interrupted the game flow but completely took the crowd out of the game. Credit Jimmy Butler for taking advantage of the inconsistencies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The irony will be incredible if Butler takes down this Celtics team.

Reaction Score
I think the refs need to call MORE fouls on all the mauling that limits movement. They're wrestling out there. And then they end up calling a little contact when players go up for a shot.

It should be the reverse. Allow a little bodying on shots, call fouls on all the wrestling that goes on before the play is in motion.

The way they call it now makes for ugly basketball.

I do believe the refs got Grant Williams out of the game for all the complaining he did. I think his 6th was a screw you type of call. But I don't know how they let PJ Tucker get away with much worse complaining than Grant.

Reaction Score
The C's could have picked up Butler several times along the way but never pulled the trigger for whatever reason.
True. He already beat them once in the bubble, too.

Reaction Score
Can't stand can vangundy anymore, just an annoying Celtics hater ugh!
All three of them, Van Gundy, Jackson and Breen showing their Knicks heritage all night long. Every foul against MIA was a bad call but every foul against BOS was a long time coming. There is no bigger cheater and flopper in the NBA than Kyle Lowry that POS yet listen to this crew and he is a first ballot HOFer. I can’t stand listening to them.

Reaction Score
Celtics should have went to the line 50 times.the refs put a cap as to how many calls Boston was going to get,smh.tatum and brown were getting mauled every time going to the rim.the calls they got van gundy was screaming no way but replays showed otherwise.it was an endless loop of no that was a bad call by van grungy I had to turn off the volume,smh

Reaction Score
The C's could have picked up Butler several times along the way but never pulled the trigger for whatever reason.
They have Alphas in Tatum and Jaylen, and Butler needs to be the focal point, not a sidekick.
He’s a great, great player though. If he comes through on Sunday, he can carry the Heat to the finish line. Peak Jayson has to show up to counter Butler, or it’s a wrap.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I was getting serious Kadary Richmond PTSD watching Jimmy going iso and cooking us over and over

Reaction Score
I think the refs need to call MORE fouls on all the mauling that limits movement. They're wrestling out there. And then they end up calling a little contact when players go up for a shot.

It should be the reverse. Allow a little bodying on shots, call fouls on all the wrestling that goes on before the play is in motion.

The way they call it now makes for ugly basketball.

I do believe the refs got Grant Williams out of the game for all the complaining he did. I think his 6th was a screw you type of call. But I don't know how they let PJ Tucker get away with much worse complaining than Grant.
PJ Tucker is an absolute hack, gets away with murder out there but that’s the NBA. Adebayo has never set a screen in which he stays still or doesn’t turn and hold someone. Celts get away with stuff too I imagine the refs are horrendous throughout these games.

Reaction Score
PJ Tucker is an absolute hack, gets away with murder out there but that’s the NBA. Adebayo has never set a screen in which he stays still or doesn’t turn and hold someone. Celts get away with stuff too I imagine the refs are horrendous throughout these games.
This is what bugs me the most. Much less concerned about contact on shooting. It's the lack of movement that kills me.

Reaction Score
Celts are getting ticky tack calls against them and Miami isnt especially in that 6th game.nba wants a 7th game matchup.sun night memorial day weekend how good is that smh.tatum and brown are getting jobbed everytime they hit the paint smh.because of van grungy I have to watch with the sound off! Official Celtics hater he is

Reaction Score
I’m a Knicks fan. I hate both these teams. This is a 100% meteor game for me. Hope it goes 5 OT’s, the winner limps to the Finals and gets swept by the dubs. :mad:;)

Reaction Score
Celtics we’re dominating but Heat cut it to 6.

Reaction Score
Refs were awful to Celtics in 2Q and really kind in the beginning of Q3. Celtics back in control.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom