OT: CBD oils, pills, edibles etc. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: CBD oils, pills, edibles etc.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
we're just getting started on understanding this stuff better, and there is plenty of hokum around the subject, but 'mapping' our endocannreceptor system is moving along nicely. here, for example, is the road that we are on.
endocannabinoid-system-1030x580_1_1024x1024-1024x577.jpg

Reaction Score
'Several medications used for allergies including antihistamines (e.g. brompheniramine) and nasal decongestants (e.g. pseudoephedrine) could potentially cause false-positive results on amphetamine drug screenings.'
topical diphenhydramine hcl (Benadryl) is a very effective 'anti -itch' therapy. ingesting it on a regular basis? no thank you. if your heathcare advisor does not fully understand the possibilities for impact to the liver, kidneys, and heart around regular consumption of diphhcl, well, id guess that they are prolly part of the current prednisone mania as welI. i give that one a while before wiser and holistic thinking prevails.

So you're still trying to save face with the liver/kidneys/heart hot take...

Not true.. Well not completely untrue - but these severe injuries generally come when someone ingests like FOUR HUNDRED MG of something - in this case benadryl. That's a very extreme case, it's out of normal people's systems the next day. I'm willing to deal with a minor issue down the road to get the best sleep of my life now.

Any drug or remedy can cause damage if it's overdosed.

Keep trying to save face though, I'll be here.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
So you're still trying to save face with the liver/kidneys/heart hot take...

Not true.. Well not completely untrue - but these severe injuries generally come when someone ingests like FOUR HUNDRED MG of something - in this case benadryl. That's a very extreme case, it's out of normal people's systems the next day. I'm willing to deal with a minor issue down the road to get the best sleep of my life now.

Any drug or remedy can cause damage if it's overdosed.

Keep trying to save face though, I'll be here.
hello, and yeppers. in one sentence. yes, yes I am explicitly saying that an antihistamine can present as an amphetamine in the human body upon chemical analysis, according to some data already in evidence. 'course, I already understood that long ago, based upon my shadetree education, and instinct. here, have some acetominiphen. just don't give it to your cat, cuz it may cause death.

Reaction Score
Can't you just take the L and keep it moving? You were wrong. It's simple. I'm wrong a lot, my wife tells me. Just own it like a man.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
he's now 82, and still going strong, so there's that. Tommy Chong. not a complete endorsement for him and every product in his range of expertise, since im not a fan of edibles for a variety of reasons, and, i definitely know that high thc is an artificial and sketchy new development, but all these years later, the man knows. get off the sauce as a crutch (though a bit on a regular basis is not a bad thing), do regular movement including exercise that works your sense of balance, don't overuse coffee, eat more produce, yogurt, (like most things, red meat is absolutely fine as part of a well rounded diet), reexamine any pharma's that you may be taking, with a critical eye, and remember -stress kills. the age of seniors and cannabis has begun. check back in a few years, and it will be obvious to everyone. 'kaneh bosem,' it's in the Bible.
'check back in a few years, and it will be obvious to everyone. 'kaneh bosem,' it's in the Bible.'
now you know, too.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
hello, and yeppers. in one sentence. yes, yes I am explicitly saying that an antihistamine can present as an amphetamine in the human body upon chemical analysis, according to some data already in evidence. 'course, I already understood that long ago, based upon my shadetree education, and instinct. here, have some acetominiphen. just don't give it to your cat, cuz it may cause death.
well, i'll be. floating around the road for the past week or so, I heard this commercial on the radio at least a few times. seems like they are finally catching up...
'member when it's use was a 'no brainer' and folks (well, not my'uns) were chowing down on it like it was sunday dinner? I do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom