OT: Canelo v. Chavez | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Canelo v. Chavez

Reaction Score
The Fonfara fight was at 175 lbs, not really fair to cite that fight to compare with Canelo's power when JCC was out of his depth fighting at LHW.
You are absolutely right. Completely forgot that fight was at lhw. Very bad example.

Reaction Score
Lemieux has nowhere near the chin that Canelo does, and Rubio hits like a marshmellow compared to Canelo. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Also Canelo didn't finish Chavez because JCC has a ridiculously good chin. If you actually watched the fight you'd have seen how hard Canelo was hitting and how busted up JCC's face was.
like i said. we will see in Sept.

Reaction Score
I enjoy Conor and Floyd quite a bit. Considering how they both fight, I think Conor's going to get absolutely picked apart in that setting. I don't think it's going to be a very competitive fight. There's a reason Conor quit boxing to pursue MMA.

Reaction Score
The fight will be a lot closer than you think.
I dont see it a blow out. I think canelo will make a good showing but it wont be enough in the end. If im wrong ill be back on here and you can troll me till your hearts content lol!

Reaction Score
I dont see it a blow out. I think canelo will make a good showing but it wont be enough in the end. If im wrong ill be back on here and you can troll me till your hearts content lol!

All I've said is that Canelo is better and more proven than you're giving him credit for. Do you call everyone that disagrees with you a troll?

Reaction Score
All I've said is that Canelo is better and more proven than you're giving him credit for. Do you call everyone that disagrees with you a troll?
The troll comment was a joke. Dont be so uptight.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
The best fighters are fighting each other instead of talking about it and giving us fights we dont want. We started the year with Thurman/Garcia, Wlad/Joshua, Canelo/Chavez and coming up we`ve got Brook/Spence, Ward/Kovalev and of course Canelo/GGG which is going to make a killing in ppv sales. Hell, if it happens Floyd/Conor is going to be huge too. We`ve got boxing on the networks in prime time. No boxing is not where it used to be but all this is heading in the right direction.

And here's a new article from Dan Rafael (ESPN) on the upswing of boxing:
Boxing is enjoying a successful upswing in 2017

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom