Reaction Score
Where's your favorite burger joint?

Mine are:
5 Guys
Blazers in Purdy's, NY

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
CT: Willibrew (gf is vegetarian and she says they make the best veggie burger she's ever had too)
Boston: The Druid in Cambridge, Paramount in Beacon Hill, Cobblestone Cafe in North End

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Plan B
Capitol Grille

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
What would you say is better, In and Out or Five Guys?

Reaction Score
Goldburgers in Newington hands down. Most innovative burger joint going.

Reaction Score
If given the choice I would pick in-n-Out. Same as if Moe's, Qdoba or Chipolte next door, always Chipolte.

Moe's is so much better than Chipotle IMO. I just don't think Chipotle has any flavor.

Everyone I know is on one side or the other. Nobody ever loves both. I had a bad run at Chipotle. Fat and other gross chewy things in the meat the last two times I went. I just gave up. Plus, I love Moe's chips and salsa.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Moe's is so much better than Chipotle IMO. I just don't think Chipotle has any flavor.

Everyone I know is on one side or the other. Nobody ever loves both. I had a bad run at Chipotle. Fat and other gross chewy things in the meat the last two times I went. I just gave up. Plus, I love Moe's chips and salsa.

I like Moe's. Was very happy they moved into downtown Storrs.

Dog Lane Cafe is getting rave reviews. I had a grilled cheese with sausage my first visit and it was awesome.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
What would you say is better, In and Out or Five Guys?

Five Guys has better burgers. In and Out better fries. Althoygh the 4X4 at In n Out is a life changing experience.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Personally, I rarely eat one out any more, because theyh always disappoint in relation to what I can make at home. Salsa and onions mixed into the meat, and strips of andouille or chorizo cut lengthwise instead of (or in addition to) bacon.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Whataburger overall, but for ones that are available in CT, I would have to go with Burger Beast in Clinton.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
As a CT ex-pat who's been back in the area for past couple months, gotta agree with Black Duck over everything else listed here. When I worked in Fairfield used to love Archie Moore's burgers, but don't know if they're still around. Also, the burgers at Dinosaur BBQ are very good. I don't get the Plan B love. Been to the one in Milford, meh. I'd be very interested in The Chelsea though.

On the Moes v. Chipotle v. Qdoba... I'm not finding a reason to choose any of them unless it's purely a convenience/time issue. Nothing at any of 'em worth commending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom