OT Brady's new uni | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT Brady's new uni

Reaction Score
Yeah it’s easy to root for him going to the Buccs because well... who the hell cares about the Buccs.

He’s all i’ve know since I was 7 years old. I’ve spent 20 years adamantly defending him against the mass amount of hate and criticism basically anyone whose not a pats fan has had for him. I’m not going to pretend like i’m not pulling for him now that he’s gone from the Pats. I can’t wait to see what Stidham can do and will continue to watch every single Pats game. But if it’s Buccs Vs. Pats in Super Bowl... i’m not going to pretend like i’m not pulling for Tom.
Awwww Tom Brady is still your hero

I appreciate the “who the hell cares about the Bucs” point lmao

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We will disagree often when it comes to Boston NY but not here. No one can actually think Brady was “only” a system QB and as you say if it was a Bils system during all of those successful years it only worked because of #12.

Every good offense is built to take advantage of what the QB does well. The Patriots adapted the offense to Brady. Initially short ball control passes, then more vertical in the Moss era, and at the end, an offense that could mostly only work the middle of the field. Brady couldn’t get the ball downfield on the sideline throws. Vrabel and other coaches recognized it. With no Gronk and a banged up Edelman they couldn‘t really even work the middle of the field.

Belichick is going to make Stidham look good too. I expect a lot of two back sets, with a FB or H-back, and motion those guys to either go out as a receiver, block on an outside run, or block for a QB option play. Vitale and Clarke are going to be used in fun ways.

Reaction Score
Seen him live thrice. Cheaper than Foxborough in NJ. Including his 33-0 win last year. Man plays like a robot.

Deepster is right. Tears came to my eyes when I saw how wrinkled Tom's neck is in one of his photos in Bucs jerseys.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom