OT: Brady out for 4 and Pats lose a first round pick. Nm | Page 24 | The Boneyard

OT: Brady out for 4 and Pats lose a first round pick. Nm

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Lester Munson, right again.

LOL! There's a reason this guy got suspended twice and hasn't practiced law in 20 years.

He's obviously not very good at his job.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Funniest part about this is El Pres, at freakin barstoolsports of all places, has been the most dead on accurate with this story since it broke. Thousands of journalists around the country hang their head in shame.

Reaction Score
Funniest part about this is El Pres, at freakin barstoolsports of all places, has been the most dead on accurate with this story since it broke. Thousands of journalists around the country hang their head in shame.

This shows that much of journalism relies on being paid by the people they are reporting on. They are an extension of a public relations department.

Chris Mortensen's reputation is mud precisely because he is so expendable by the NFL. Just a distant part of the NFL's public relations wing. He is paid to lie. And when those lies are discovered, he is discarded as not needed.

An auxiliary arm of the NFL.

Reaction Score
Why does this BS have to pollute the boneyard. Feels like cesspool material to me.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
The judge said it during questioning. He said it repeatedly. He embarrassed Pash with it. He kept saying the texts from May had nothing to do with the Champ game.

the written words in the ruling are the only judges words that matter - link to where he absolves tom Brady in his official ruling? Then I will give you the pat on the back you are looking for - otherwise more air.

U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman said NFL commissioner Roger Goodell went too far in affirming punishment of the Super Bowl-winning quarterback, criticizing him for dispensing "his own brand of industrial justice."

Nothing about tom didn't do it...

Reaction Score
the written words in the ruling are the only judges words that matter - link to where he absolves tom Brady in his official ruling? Then I will give you the pat on the back you are looking for - otherwise more air.

U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman said NFL commissioner Roger Goodell went too far in affirming punishment of the Super Bowl-winning quarterback, criticizing him for dispensing "his own brand of industrial justice."

Nothing about tom didn't do it...

What the hell are you talking about?

I thoroughly enjoyed it when the judge belittled Pash for saying the balls had been deflated at the AFCCG.

Reaction Score
There is no love like the love upstater has for Tom Brady.

Do not engage him - he is in this for the long haul.

Why are you guys backing liars?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Why does this BS have to pollute the boneyard. Feels like cesspool material to me.

Number 1: it's funny.

Number 2: As mentioned, as evidenced in this case, it was one of the few accurate sources in this entire sham.

Reaction Score
Wow, so many disappointed people here today.

98% of arbitration rulings are not overturned.

Think about that.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
What the hell are you talking about?

I thoroughly enjoyed it when the judge belittled Pash for saying the balls had been deflated at the AFCCG.
Doesn't make tom innocent-

Reaction Score
There's enough here to think something shady happened...such as Brady destroying his phone and the "deflator" text. And there's also zero proof the footballs were below the legal limit.

All in all, it begs the question: what the duckk are we even debating about?

It's truly remarkable how much the NFL screwed this one up yet again. That's the real story here.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
There's enough here to think something shady happened...such as Brady destroying his phone and the "deflator" text. And there's also zero proof the footballs were below the legal limit.

It's truly remarkable how much the NFL screwed this one up yet again. That's the real story here.
Wow - a reasonable person.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
The balls weren't deflated.

So, innocent of what? What the hell are you even talking about?

IT says that in the judges ruling?? I am talking about the legal proceedings that occurred.

Please show me.
It most likely wont as my understanding is the legal proceedings were or were not about the 4 game suspension and not whether Brady deflated or inflated balls...

And if you believe you have truly won the argument as you state, why keep responding to me, without proof? Just do your victory lap and move on and enjoy your told you so moment.

Reaction Score

1. Wells told him he didn't want the phone. He said Brady cooperated 100%. He also was given all the phone's contents in transcript form, which is what he asked for. This is why people knew about Brady's complaints about his white pool cover. And Peyton only having 2 years left.

2. You're confused about the deflator text. That came from McNally to Jastremski. Was not sent to Brady.

3. "And there's also zero proof the footballs were below the legal limit." Not sure where you are going with this. The balls were tested below the legal limit, as they have been below because balls deflate.

Reaction Score
IT says that in the judges ruling?? I am talking about the legal proceedings that occurred.

Please show me, don't tell me - your words have lost meaning overtime, in the ruling where it states balls were underinflated and I will give you your victory lap.
It most likely wont as my understanding is the legal proceedings were about the 4 game suspension and not whether Brady deflated or inflated balls...

You're wrong. The legal proceedings discussed the deflation of balls. You are wrong again. How many times can you be wrong?

Judge Berman: What is the evidence of a scheme or a conspiracy?

Daniel Nash (NFL attorney): There is clear evidence in the texts (between McNally and Jastremski) that (Brady) knew...

Berman: On January 18?

Nash: No, not for that specific game.

Berman: That's the only game we're talking about...The Wells Report relates only to one game. Whether it happened before, who knows... There is no finding in this case that there was anything done by Mr. Brady (in the AFC title game).

Reaction Score
1. Wells told him he didn't want the phone. He said Brady cooperated 100%. He also was given all the phone's contents in transcript form, which is what he asked for. This is why people knew about Brady's complaints about his white pool cover. And Peyton only having 2 years left.

2. You're confused about the deflator text. That came from McNally to Jastremski. Was not sent to Brady.

3. "And there's also zero proof the footballs were below the legal limit." Not sure where you are going with this. The balls were tested below the legal limit, as they have been below because balls deflate.
I duck*ing know the deflator text came from McNally, and I know Brady was told his phone wasn't needed. I'm actually disgusted with how many details I know about this idiotic scandal.

My point was that there's enough there to think something fishy happened. I couldn't tell you what that "something" is, seeing as how there's no evidence the footballs were deflated. (In fact, the stronger evidence points to the footballs not being under-inflated.)

My whole point - which, as usual, sailed right over your head - is that this idiotic scandal is only a 7-month story because the NFL is wildly incompetent. But please, carry on with your nitpicking minor details from everyone's posts.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

The only reason that wasn't stated today was because the judge is not allowed to rule on that. Berman made his opinion crystal clear throughout the proceedings.

I duck*ing know the deflator text came from McNally, and I know Brady was told his phone wasn't needed. I'm actually disgusted with how many details I know about this idiotic scandal.

My point was that there's enough there to think something fishy happened. I couldn't tell you what that "something" is, seeing as how there's no evidence the footballs were deflated. (In fact, the stronger evidence points to the footballs not being under-inflated.)

My whole point - which, as usual, sailed right over your head - is that this idiotic scandal is only a 7-month story because the NFL is wildly incompetent. But please, carry on with your nitpicking minor details from everyone's posts.

I agree with a lot of your post, but don't understand the following:

How is there evidence of something fishy happening when it is (highly) likely no infraction in the first place?

Reaction Score
Actually, I'm just warning people to avoid a sinkhole.

Psst...in your heart of hearts, you know Tom Brady deflated those footballs.

*runs away*

You ran away...

but I have a suggestion where to run to:

Start a Haters Whining Crying thread. I promise I won't respond to anything said in it.

Bonehead can be the top poster there.

Reaction Score
Goodell is playing Mongo to the lead of Bischotti, Irsay, Richardson, et al. The NFL has lost this battle, but they are still getting what want in significantly weakening the Patriots. The NFL has already taken away a 1st and a 4th for charges that could not be proven, will continue to distract the team during the season with an appeal, and given the game-day shenanigans by Vincent, Kensil, Grigson, it is not beyond the NFL to arbitrarily modify game day procedures to target the Patriots. I do not believe thee NFL will allow the patriots to win more than 9 games this year.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
http://www.wcvb.com/blob/view/-/35080500/data/1/-/u42r8b/-/Federal-Court-Decision-on-Deflategate.pdf

The Court finds that no player alleged or found to have had a general awareness of the

inappropriate ball deflation activities of others or who allegedly schemed with others to let

air out of footballs in a championship game and also had not cooperated in an ensuing

investigation, reasonably could be on notice that their discipline would (or should) be the

same as applied to a player who violated the NFL Policy on Anabolic Steroids and Related

Substances.

Still searching the ruling for Tom is innocent...I found that he feels the punishment is too strong...I might have missed it its 40 pages long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom