OT best license plate evah | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT best license plate evah

Reaction Score
KING_zpsjgobzecm.jpg

Reaction Score
driving home from New Hampshire today in northern Massachusetts. ‘URMUMU’. While near his hometown it was not a member of AOs family

Ok, maybe I didn't drink enough coffee yet, maybe I'm not as hip as I think I am, but I just ran this past 5 people in my office and nobody has a clue what ‘URMUMU’ stands for - so somebody please humor me. BTW, I'm sure I'm not the only one trying to figure it out.

Reaction Score
Ok, maybe I didn't drink enough coffee yet, maybe I'm not as hip as I think I am, but I just ran this past 5 people in my office and nobody has a clue what ‘URMUMU’ stands for - so somebody please humor me. BTW, I'm sure I'm not the only one trying to figure it out.
Inside Boneyard joke about Alex Oriakhi and his whiny father. Long story.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Today I saw a fire engine red Tacoma with the plate REDTACO, shoulda snapped a pic. Made me wonder if he coulda done the same if his Tacoma was pink...

Reaction Score
Aos dad or perhaps AO himself ? tweeted that HOFer JC was a mumu which sent the boneyard into a google frenzy. Also led to a deleted tweet. I’m older and admittedly forgetful but I thought it was AO

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
My parents' Toyota Celica convertible's plate is zzzzip. They drive the speed limit on the highway.

Reaction Score
My little bro owns a big floor covering shop in Mystic. Owns a Dodge Ram w hemi and his license plate “ FloorIt”

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
My plates:

FLY 66 - old Vette mostly cruised on Route 66

ORIG 77 - old Chev. MC in beautiful, unrestored condition

CRUUSN - another old Chev. MC cruised on many, many blue highways

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I never quite understood the desire to have a plate that could be easy to remember.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom