OT Adobe Connect issue | The Boneyard

OT Adobe Connect issue

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

So I need to use adobe connect for an online class I'm doing and I keep getting stuck here and the room never actually loads. Any help from the tech gurus before I just drop out?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
So I need to use adobe connect for an online class I'm doing and I keep getting stuck here and the room never actually loads. Any help from the tech gurus before I just drop out?

It's probably a cache issue - you can try it from another browser to check, if you'd like.

Or....

Do this...

In Chrome
  1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More .
  3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  6. Click Clear data.
If that doesn't work, drop out.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It's probably a cache issue - you can try it from another browser to check, if you'd like.

Or....

Do this...

In Chrome
  1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More .
  3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  6. Click Clear data.
If that doesn't work, drop out.
Ended up just buying an actual laptop

Reaction Score
Not Adobe issue but didn't want to start a new thread. All of a sudden my Google Chrome browser is not cooperating. If I try to add a new tab at the top, I click on the tab and it closes. I also cannot click within the address bar to type in a web address. The back button doesn't work. I've rebooted the computer, cleared the cache and history, nothing. Thanks.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Not Adobe issue but didn't want to start a new thread. All of a sudden my Google Chrome browser is not cooperating. If I try to add a new tab at the top, I click on the tab and it closes. I also cannot click within the address bar to type in a web address. The back button doesn't work. I've rebooted the computer, cleared the cache and history, nothing. Thanks.

Uninstall Chrome.

Reinstall Chrome.

Reaction Score
Uninstall Chrome.

Reinstall Chrome.
I tried that. I think it's something with settings...the mouse works for some functions but not for others making it difficult to do anything, such as changing settings.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I tried that. I think it's something with settings...the mouse works for some functions but not for others making it difficult to do anything, such as changing settings.

Can you get to settings at all? If so, try resetting the mouse settings to default.

If you can’t, (or even if you can), use a corded mouse and see if the results are the same.

Reaction Score
Can you get to settings at all? If so, try resetting the mouse settings to default.

If you can’t, (or even if you can), use a corded mouse and see if the results are the same.
It ended up being a dead mouse. Problem resolved. Ticket closed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom