OT - A-Rod | Page 7 | The Boneyard

OT - A-Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
This is true. Have never experienced really good Mexican food in the Northeast, awesome deli though.

Mildly off topic, but since you brought it up, there was once a great Mexican place in Cambridge in the 80s - Forest Cafe. Unfortunately people would rather eat crappy combo plates, so they compromised their menu in the 90s to be like everyone else and by the mid 2000s were out of business.

I'll throw in the requisite, "I used to live in Mexico City," thing here to be annoying. Just not a big fan of northern Mex, which is pretty much what 98% of northeastern Mex places serve. Give me southern Mex seafood and moles and I'm happy.

Anyway, to bring this back on baseball track, Fenway Franks are crap.

Reaction Score
Marlins were already thinking about A-Rod before today. Now with Stanton out for the year, there's an actual reason for Loria to bring him in. Get those tix sales for watching #700 while the rest of the team tanks.

What position is he going to play? He can't DH...

Reaction Score
Ther's only 1 position he plays, 3rd base but he certainly could do it. He couldn't for the Yanks with their 12 DH's. He has to last 6 weeks, he's not in a wheelchair, and if he plays the field I bet he hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom