OT: 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread

Reaction Score
Kemba was great, Rudy was great, Bazz was great. Lamb was solid & efficient (if he continues to get to the line like that, he'll continue to play). Andre was fine... shot crappy from the floor, but 2/2 from the line and grabbed a bunch of boards. Only 22 minutes tho.

All-in-all not a bad first night of the season for our Huskies. My god do we need Jalen & Larrier to get to the league next year, though...
Andre had 2 quick fouls and had to sit pretty much the whole first quarter, then got a 3rd halfway through the second and sat again. Probably only player 9 mins in the first half, he's gotta stat out of foul trouble, and he can, he didn't have a single foul in the 2nd half.
Rudy was very clutch last night too. Hit a couple late shots, got some important rebounds, and had a nice assist to Danny Green for a 3 on the notorious hammer play the Spurs run. Very good night for the Huskies.

Reaction Score
Andre has really not played well these first two games. Still after 5 seasons has not learned to stay on the floor consistently.

Reaction Score
Man, I love Giannis Antetokounmpo. So fun to watch. What a great sequence here:

Reaction Score
Hornets are fun, feels like they have endless wings even without bats and mkg. And I’m into the Dwight reclamation project for sure, he matches very well with Kembas game (screening, lob catching , and hitting the glass).

Reaction Score
First time watching Drummond this year. Didn't realize he completely reworked his form from the line. His shot is ugly but looks so much more accurate. Embiid had his way but this bodes well for Andre having a rebound year.

On the other hand, Fultz has developed the Knoblauch yips before his first game. He looks to have bust written in bold lettering. Not buying that he switched his form to this hideous motion because of injury. That's too stupid for me to process.

Reaction Score
Minus the sixteen fouls he committed yeah it was a fun sequence
I was wondering if I was alone in feeling that way. If that was Bazz/Boat in 2014, would have been 3 fouls on that attempt for a steal

Reaction Score
Usage is a thing you know, right? Doesn't matter if it's only 28 minutes when he's got the 4th highest usage in the league.
Did you watch though? He did not play active defense, as has been the story of his career. Allows way too much space and doesn't put much effort out on the perimeter.

Reaction Score
Did you watch though? He did not play active defense, as has been the story of his career. Allows way too much space and doesn't put much effort out on the perimeter.

Watched the entire game. When Embiid has his mid range shot falling he's nearly impossible to stop, combine that with his usage and it's a nightmare for opponents. Just don't see how anyone can overlook his 4 steals(Only big man in the NBA with 4+ steals last night), 1 block, and 7 turnovers(The most turnovers any player had in the NBA last night) he caused on Embiid. He may not be an above average defender but he was pretty active and above average last night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom