OSU goes down!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OSU goes down!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has anyone ever told you that you can simply use a period to end a sentence?
Do you always have to be a grammar police whenever I post!? Mind your own business. Every time I post you always have something snarky to reply!

Reaction Score
If Cox had played do you think South Carolina would have beat Baylor?

I just want to point out that South Carolina was in the midst of its worst stretch of the season when it beat Baylor by 15 points.

I've decided that I haven't seen enough signature Lauren Cox games to have a great feel for her true talent based on how highly she is regarded. She might well be able to swing the outcome.

I'm not necessarily looking forward to a potential rematch, but it doesn't feel like a long shot that South Carolina would win again. Seems like a game between comparable teams with perhaps an experience advantage for Baylor.

If they want to rank Baylor #1, that's. It will be the UCONN effect more than anything, but it's probably to South Carolina's advantage to have something to be mad about and to work towards.

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
Yeah no! T’ea Cooper has said it best! Baylor is at 75-80 percent right now and they still beat UConn by 16 on their home court! Let’s see if South Carolina can do the same in the next month! Baylor and South Carolina have improved from that game but let’s be real! Cox is the best 2 way player in the nation! She’s a beast defensively in the paint and once she gets her offense back watch out!!! She also is the heart and soul of Baylor! She gives everyone confidence just like Sabrina does for her team! So yeah Lauren cox would’ve made a huge difference if she had played!
I guess we will find out in time. This South Carolina team is full of freshmen.....Tea has not yet thrown her selfish side into the equation yet either. She has poisoned two programs with her antics....give her some time. She is as disruptive on the court...and off the court. Good luck keeping her from the idiocy she is famous for. Ticking timebomb....

Reaction Score
Kentucky. Baylor was a neutral site.

I think Maryland will probably end up being better than Kentucky but we'll see.

I feel like that game at Arkansas could be dicey, but we drew a great schedule in the SEC no doubt.

South Carolina starts three freshmen and played 7 of its first 10 away from home with wins at Maryland and over Baylor. I don't think we have to apologize for our scheduling much.

I think you kind of have to dismiss the Baylor-South Carolina game to rate Baylor ahead of South Carolina. With Cox back, I guess you have the ammunition you need. Plus Baylor was supposed to be elite and South Carolina wasn't really much in the discussion and is young.

Reaction Score
It would probably be competitive, but I doubt either team wins by double digits in the end unless either team had a breakdown in a quarter similar to UConn in the final 4 minutes. Lauren Cox is a tremendous defender and her length alters everyone’s shots—not just the player she’s guarding. When Cox is in the paint on defense, it makes it incredibly difficult for guards to drive and get their shots up. Boston has made her living thus far by out-muscling or by getting a few feet free of her defender. That doesn’t really work against Lauren Cox. I know who wins in a single game matchup come March, but it most likely won’t be decided by more the 5-6 points.

I think South Carolina's season will probably come down to outside shooting on a given night and decision making.

I guess the Cox-Boston matchup in a Baylor game would go a long way towards deciding the game.

As it stands, I think Boston is the most dominant defensive player and the better rebounder. Cox might be the better offensive player and it's entirely possible she could take Boston out of the offense. Fouls might mean something as well. If we're breaking down the matchup in the Final Four, then there will be a lot of talk about those two.

But probably it will come down to who turns the ball over less and who hits the best percentage of threes.

Reaction Score
I guess we will find out in time. This South Carolina team is full of freshmen.....Tea has not yet thrown her selfish side into the equation yet either. She has poisoned two programs with her antics....give her some time. She is as disruptive on the court...and off the court. Good luck keeping her from the idiocy she is famous for. Ticking timebomb....
Lol she’s finally found her place at Baylor! You can see how much she’s loving her teammates and she’s playing well now! Her draft stock is going up! Also Kim wouldn’t have accepted her if she was trouble!

Reaction Score
I think South Carolina's season will probably come down to outside shooting on a given night and decision making.

I guess the Cox-Boston matchup in a Baylor game would go a long way towards deciding the game.

As it stands, I think Boston is the most dominant defensive player and the better rebounder. Cox might be the better offensive player and it's entirely possible she could take Boston out of the offense. Fouls might mean something as well. If we're breaking down the matchup in the Final Four, then there will be a lot of talk about those two.

But probably it will come down to who turns the ball over less and who hits the best percentage of threes.
Lauren cox alters and block shots and she’s a great help side defender as well! She can also defend outside on the perimeter! I don’t think Boston can do that but she’s going to be the best in her 4 years though! Also, congrats on the number 1 ranking

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
Lol she’s finally found her place at Baylor! You can see how much she’s loving her teammates and she’s playing well now! Her draft stock is going up! Also Kim wouldn’t have accepted her if she was trouble!
Her place...lol...now that's funny. She is trouble and Kim needed her in spite of the trouble....but....we'll see where it goes from here. She will have pissed off most of her teammates by tournament time. Good luck !

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
You’re dumb! If you can’t see that she’s truly happy at Baylor now then you’re delusional! She’s only getting better with Kim Mulkey teaching her! All of her stats are up from when she was at SC. and she’s shooting 47 percent from the floor, 38 percent from 3’s, 79 percent from the line. She has 74 assists to 32 turnovers which isn’t bad at all.
Give it a rest, man.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Can this thread be put out of its misery? It's had nothing to do w/ OSU for several pages, just Baylor and South Carolina fans arguing with each other. They can do that on their own threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom