Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
ASU 53-47 7 seconds to play!!!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Interesting times. Think Baylor will make the jump to #1?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
So Carolina beat Baylor and because of that, So Carolina will be #1 in the AP Poll. So Carolina also had a 1st place vote in this weeks poll. Don't know what the coaches will do.

So Carolina did beat Baylor without Cox playing for Baylor. Some voters won't know that.

Reaction Score
Interesting times. Think Baylor will make the jump to #1?
Great pick but I’m going wit South Carolina as getting that number 1 spot. They are ranked 4th and also been playing well. SC Baylor Stanford UConn.

Reaction Score
My guess is S. Carolina, Baylor, Stanford, UConn.... unless Stanford joins the carnage and loses to CAL tonight... and I'm guessing ASU will make an appearance in the top 25... :)
ASU maybe. But the nerds will still have them at least 10 slots below the teams they beat.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
So Carolina beat Baylor and because of that, So Carolina will be #1 in the AP Poll. So Carolina also had a 1st place vote in this weeks poll. Don't know what the coaches will do.

So Carolina did beat Baylor without Cox playing for Baylor. Some voters won't know that.
It shouldn't matter; Cox wouldn't have made a 16 point difference.

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score
Arizona State will be ranked tomorrow. There will be a lot more attrition as all of these Pac 12 teams knock each other off. The Pac 12 could wind up not getting any #1 seed. UCLA had a close call with Colorado today which will give the pollsters pause, and Oregon had a dogfight with Arizona.

Looks like SC #1 tomorrow and Baylor #2. (Both put a big hurt on their opponents today.) Anybody's guess after that. It all depends on whether you rank teams based on how bad their loss was, versus the quality of their wins. Stanford has a couple of good home wins, but that road loss to Texas hurts. Oregon and Oregon State lost on the road -- but to a previously unranked team with some bad losses. (And though they would like you to, you can't forget the Ducks home loss to Louisville.) UConn lost to a highly-ranked team -- but on their home court, and they haven't beaten a top 15 team. UCLA is undefeated, but struggled with an unranked team today and has no impressive out-of-conference wins and hasn't played either Oregon team or Stanford yet (though they did manage to beat Arizona State by 2 at home). And where do Louisville, West Virginia and NC State figure in, each having some decent wins but each with a loss to an unranked team? And how about a shout out for Princeton -- one loss by two points to Iowa (who just beat Indiana to make them co-leader in the Big Ten). Princeton will probably run the table and be the #5 seed in the NCAA Tourney that nobody wants to face.

Notre Dame lost by 34 at home today. I don't think they'll even make the NIT this year.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Thanks, I forgot about that.
What's the toughest true road game that South Carolina will face this season? A severely overrated Maryland? Kentucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom