Oregon St vs Baylor - 3/23/18 | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Oregon St vs Baylor - 3/23/18

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Who's the next #1 Seed to fall Louisville or ND?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
For some time I’ve been saying that Baylor has not beaten a good team outside of the state of TX. After losing to OSU in Lexington tonight that’s still true.

Perhaps now Kim will finally get the message and start scheduling tough OOC games on the road during the regular season.

Reaction Score
Not impressed at all with Baylor. With their talent, they should have won by 20. Kim consistently does less with more. Why is she scared to play anyone nonconference?
What I don't understand is her reliance on trees when she's practically a lawn gnome and played circles around bigs in her playing years. If she could round up five seven footers I have no doubt she would do just that. That goes double for texas.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Rueck will probably get a call from Tennessee, hopefully he doesn’t answer
He should but won’t cuz Fulmer will not fire Holly with a year left on her contract...

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
What I don't understand is her reliance on trees when she's practically a lawn gnome and played circles around bigs in her playing years. If she could round up five seven footers I have no doubt she would do just that. That goes double for texas.
lol @ lawn gnome

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm shocked . That's 6 straight years that Baylor hasn't made the Final Four. In Kim's 18 years at Baylor, she's only got her teams to the F4 3 Times. Seems like with the talent she's had, she should be competing with Geno with the number of consecutive F4's and possibly have 5 or more championships. She does have two Championships.

Jeff doesn't have to pull off another upset of the Century.

Kim has toned down her court side demeanor, but she still has a panic look when things aren't going right. She needs to find away to show calm when everything around her is going wrong.

Didn't understand not calling the shot clock violation at the end of the 3rd quarter. Probably didn't make a difference, but half court shots have been made before.

Reaction Score
Congratulations to Oregon State and those here who were true believers.......I wasn't one of them but as I said before, I'm sure happy they took Baylor out of the tournament.............Kim was out coached and her team were outplayed...............perhaps she will start playing a schedule that toughens up her players and sharpens her own in game skills...............the loss of Kristy Wallace can't be underestimated but Baylor had the size and skill to win this game but Oregon State had other ideas................,..now if Stanford and UCLA can do their part UConn will hopefully have a slightly easier path to the championship

Reaction Score
I think it was a product of not having Wallace on the court and Chou is not really fully back from her injury. The freshman PG was just not ready for 40 minutes of prime time.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I think it was a product of not having Wallace on the court and Chou is not really fully back from her injury. The freshman PG was just not ready for 40 minutes of prime time.
I strongly agree. Losing Wallace was a major blow to Baylor. It really strained the depth and stamina of the backcourt.

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
Wow, just wow! OSU really knows how to close the deal, like in their conference championship game. Baylor certainly had a bad shooting night, and maybe the loss of Wallace's experience had an effect as well. Couldn't see to what extent Mulkey had to call the plays. Riveting game. If only UConn hadn't ruined women's basketball.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
This is the first time I have watched Baylor for the full 40 minutes. As i was looking at their roster they only lose Cohen and Wallace to graduation. How in the heck is Mulkey going to keep all those players (particularly the post players) happy next season? 5 more freshman coming next season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom